Manifestation coming to fruition!

My sweet sweet Coven,

Since joining this beautiful forum (and many many months prior), so much of my energy has gone toward finding a home for my family and I. Many of you have shared spells with me, you’ve sent positive energy, you’ve meditated, you’ve encouraged - all of it.

Today my husband and I SIGNED A LEASE on a new home!! I am through the roof with excitement and gratitude.

The night of the full moon, I sat beneath the Goddess’s light and poured my heart out to her. “Home. Please bring us to our home. Where is home? Please help.” The very next day we were approved for two houses.

It felt like this day would NEVER come, but here it is. Magick is real, the Divine is present and involved.

We are going to be packing in a fury and moving July 4th, 6 days from now, on my husband’s 33rd birthday.

Thank you all for holding me in your hearts and for sharing your insight, wisdom and energy. I am beyond grateful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t3: Don’t give up. Don’t stop. The desire of your heart is on its way to you. It is already coming to fruition.

I love you all!

P.s. if anyone has any ideas for offerings of thanks for the moon, I’d greatly appreciate it!

12 Likes

@sarah29 , this news warms my heart! Nothing like having a safe home to call your own. Congratulations to you and your family. May you have many happy years under that magickal, protected roof!
Blessed be

10 Likes

Thank you SO much. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Thank you for the sweet, generous wishes! Right back at you 3 folds…Magick is real!! No doubt about that!

9 Likes

Congrats!! I work with Greek Goddess Selene, the Moon. There are many offerings you can give her. Any time you can offer her moonstone, selenite, silver, moon-shaped objects, and wolf-images. In my experience, she also likes honey.

10 Likes

Congratulations!! Exciting news, enjoy your new home.

9 Likes

Thank you for that insight! I’ll be setting some of these things out for her tonight. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

You can also offer her things specific to her phase. For example, we are in waning so if there is something you no longer need in your life or would like to decrease, you can offer her that as well. As with the other Greek Gods/Goddesses, wine and poetry written for her also work well.

Edited to add she also really like chamomile tea with a little bit of honey. I usually will make me and her a cup and drink mine sitting outside under her light at night. I’ll leave hers on my porch overnight for her.

10 Likes

Wow! Moving that fast! You’ve got a spine of steel to be willing to pack up that quickly! I’m so glad for you! Good luck moving!

8 Likes

@Amaris_Bane , thank you for the info. I think i will start working with Selene. Im drawn to sliver and the wolf is my favorite animal. She has helped me a lot as well.
Blessed be

10 Likes

Congrats on the home! There are so many good ideas to honor the Goddess. I personally use one silver candle between two purple candles. I light them when I can see her in the sky and I let them run out on their own. Cultures around the world have used fire sacrifices as a way to honor their gods. The smoke from the fires brings the intentions to the gods like a sweet aroma to them. (Since we don’t do sacrifices in the modern age, the candle wax takes their place. LOL)

Many witches use white as the substitute color for colors they don’t have. I use black.

Another color combination that can be used is White, Red, and Black for the Maiden, Mother, and Crone, if you follow the Triple Goddess.

8 Likes

Congratulations, Sarah!! Thanks for sharing your timeline with us :pray: It’s always useful and exciting to see manifestations happening around us :grin:

Thanks for your wise words of encouragement too!

8 Likes

I sense so much joy and happiness of magic :dizzy: in these few lines :hugs: and I am so happy for you. I can imagine the joy you feel at this time. Congrats to you @sarah29 wishing you continuous l :heart: ve and l :candle: ght.

8 Likes

A huge congrats to you and your husband on the new home, @sarah29! :partying_face: :house_with_garden: Wishing your husband a very happy 33rd birthday as well- what a way to celebrate a b-day! :birthday:

It seems that the Moon Goddess heard your pleas and responded very quickly- I’m so happy for you! :heart: Others have shared some fantastic offerings for the Moon, so just adding in with a less-traditional form of offering to consider (that has yielded some wonderful results for me personally): offering the Moon a form of art :art:

The moon is often a symbol of inspiration, creativity, and emotional expression- so you might consider offering a dance in the moonlight :dancer:, a painting or drawing of the Moon :full_moon:, or a song for Her to listen to :notes:.

Thank you for sharing your inspirational story, and wishing you a very blessed move! Once you’re settled in, I recommend the Blessing to Protect a New Home :house_with_garden: .

Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Congratulations :clap::tada: it over joys me to hear this wonderful news!!! I’m so happy for you!!! The freedom you’ll experience with your new home will be magic all its own!! I’m stoked that your Goddess heard your plea!

8 Likes

Oh, I love the art offering!! That speaks to me and is something I can really connect with. Thank you for that suggestion and for sharing in my excitement!

8 Likes

Girl, YES. I am so excited for the freedom we will all experience in our own space. Thank you!!

8 Likes

Oh My dearest Sarah, Goddess always answers prayers, not always as we wish for but how she wants it. CONGRATULATIONS!

7 Likes

@sarah29 I found a recipe last night for cherry lavender moon milk. :woman_shrugging:t2: Also I would think colors like silver like moon rays and this may seem corny and childish but remember as kids thinking the moon was made out of cheese :rofl::rofl: idk why but in between each of the other two suggestions I made I kept coming back to cheese :rofl: congratulations on the house, happy birthday to your dear husband and blessed be

8 Likes

You’re very welcome, Sarah- I’m glad the idea connected with you! :blush: You sound like a creative soul, so I am sure that whatever heartfelt work you offer will be warmly accepted by the Moon :full_moon: :two_hearts:

And wow, @phoenix_dawn- cherry lavender moon milk sounds amazing! :star_struck: If you don’t mind, would you share the recipe/where you found it? I’m super curious as to how it’s made! :scroll::sparkles:

6 Likes