Manifestation coming to fruition!

This is great! I often do little doodles of the moon and offer them to Selene. :smile: I may try my had at something more elaborate.

7 Likes

Congratulations! That’s so exciting and I’m so happy you’ve found something for you and your family :houses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria

I have so many saved pins on Pinterest (which is where I found the recipe) that sometimes I can’t find them so I’ve started writing them down as I come across them but here’s the recipe

10 Likes

Wow, that looks good! :yum:

7 Likes

That sounds exciting! Good luck and enjoy your artwork @Amaris_Bane- may you blessed with abundant creativity! :full_moon_with_face: :two_hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing your recipe, @phoenix_dawn- wow, there’s more ingredients than I would have guessed! And I’m in awe of your lovely handwriting- I’m sure your recipe collection/Kitchen Witch Grimoire is full of wonderful (and delicious) things! :open_book: :yum: Thanks for the recipe!

7 Likes

@BryWisteria not yet it’s not lol mostly it’s full of recipes for lotions, salves, scrubs and cleaning solutions (I feel like all that fits more into a house witch category and will probably start yet another grimoire lol) but I do have a few lovely Litha recipes. I just started on my path a few months ago but I find recipes all the time when I’m doing research on sabbats or deities. Pinterest is my best friend :rofl::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_mage:t3::coffee::pushpin:

10 Likes

That sounds just lovely!!!

5 Likes

@christina4 @BryWisteria if either of y’all try this I would love to know how it turns out

6 Likes

Pinterest is indeed a treasure trove of amazing things :grin::+1:

Alas, we’ve moving out of our current apartment next week to stay with my partner’s family for a bit, so I won’t be doing any fun Kitchen Witchery for a while :sweat: But I’m stockpiling recipes for the next time I have a kitchen of my own- so I’ll be sure to share any successful recipe attempts when they happen! :woman_cook: Thanks again for sharing the fun find, Megan! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I love this home blessing! Its my favorite! Just makes me feel so cozy and safe.

6 Likes

Glad you like the blessing too, Walter! :blush: I agree- and I think spells with such a warm and cozy feel to them can make any space (even if it’s not a traditional house or apartment!) feel like home :sparkles::house_with_garden:

6 Likes

Good luck moving!

5 Likes

Thank you, @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

5 Likes