“All of the love I have given

is not wasted. Love is energy.

Love is the language of the Universe.

And it always finds its way back home.

The more love I give, the more love

I feel in every cell of me.”

~ Lukas Notes

14 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! :sparkles: I needed to hear this today :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I needed this today. Thank you so much. I look forward to these each day. My son & daughter are having a time out from each other & sometimes it feels like I’m doing it wrong. But they are 2 different people that I love more than myself, but expressing it is different & I wonder if I’m giving enough :thinking:

5 Likes

I feel ya sis!! At times, I ask myself “am I a good mother?” I just don’t want my kids to go through what my parents put me through. I needed this too! :worried:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I believe that we haven’t officially met. I’m Christina Md I live in NY. Where are you from?

6 Likes

It’s nice to meet you, Christina :slight_smile: I’m Wade from Dayton, OH originally, but I’m currently living in Springfield, OH :slight_smile: I’ve been lurking here for a while, but finally decided the other day to come out of the woodwork and start being more active in this community :smiley:

8 Likes

Well I’m glad you’re here! :relaxed:

5 Likes

@Jewitch Cool another Buckeye! I’m in Mount Vernon.

5 Likes

It’s nice to meet you, @linda6 :slight_smile: O-H!!

4 Likes

Thank you for this @christina4 . I always look forward to reading your posts. It’s a great start to my day(s) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Jewitch I-O!! Merry meet!

5 Likes

This is such a beautiful affirmation.

6 Likes

Hello @Sunflower we haven’t met and I just saw this. I’m terribly sorry because it’s your first post!!
Welcome and I hope you find everything ok. If you need anything, let me know!!!
Blessed be :pray:

3 Likes