March 2022 Single Oracle/Tarot/Rune Draws

OH! Thank you @MeganB! I like the way you read them, the Ogham is on my list of things to learn after the runes though. Still working on intuitive reading, but gotta fix that intuition first. :rofl: Anyway, I think this a great reading for myself today too! Especially this:

I was thinking about this earlier this morning! That I should do something for at least 1 of my deities today & maybe the other tomorrow.

5 Likes

I really love these cards and are drawn to them. What cards are they?

4 Likes

AGGHHH nevermind I just seen where you got them. Sorry!!!

4 Likes

Good Morning Everyone. Today is a cloudy day…

Monday, March 14, 2022

image source The Modern Witch Tarot Deck by Lisa Sterle

Standing solidly on Earth, you’ve got your wands for support and you’re contemplating your plans. You’re working hard and getting ready for the future. It’s working. You’ve got a solid strategy, so all you have to do now is put it into action.

5 Likes

@rachel21… I’m so happy! Which deck or is that somewhat of confusion? I have posted from most of my decks here… There’s 2 tarot decks that I haven’t.

• Celtic Tree Oracle - @MeganB has the same deck & posted hers today
  • Radiant Crystal Oracle
  • Inner Child Oracle
  • Wild Runes
  • Light Seer’s Tarot - @debra2 has the same deck I believe & has posted from it.
  • Tarot of the Divine - I pulled from this deck for the last few days instead of an Oracle card
  • Celtic Tarot
5 Likes

Monday, March 14, 2022

Tarot of the Divine Draw

• Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

9 of Cups :cup_tarot: Reversed

Iran, Arabic Fok Tale

• The Ninie of Cups represents a happy ending achieved in unexpected ways. Prince Taj al-Muluk fell in love with Princess dunya, but she refused men. He used trickery, disguising himself as a woman in order to win her heart.

Reversed - Greed, devastation, pessimism, addiction, self-loathing

Tarot Poem: The Nine of Cups
:flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Kasie

6 Likes

14 March 2022
Starcodes Astro Oracle
by Heather Roan Robbins
Artwork by Lucas Lua De Souza

49 ~ ELEVENTH HOUSE
Community

Action: Look for the answer to your question among your social circles, spiritual circles, and work cohorts.

Challenge: Group mindsets can take you places you don’t want to go or allow you to avoid the work of one-on-one intimacy. Think for yourself.

Gift: Healthy community and strong teams are made up of a wonderful bouquet of unique individuals.

6 Likes

I like this card @marsha and the message, thanks Marsha :mage: :tarot_card:

5 Likes

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

• (By: Amanda Lynn Hails)
    – I shuffled the deck 3 times & took the top 3 off the deck & drew:

Be Still

To stay needlessly busy is to stay distracted, something that can help us survive our pains & troubles but does nothing to heal them. Though it may seem daunting, take the time to be still. Relax & let your senses rest, putting away all sources of stimulus. Let the silence envelop you & let yourself just be.

5 Likes

That is a gorgeous card! I’m gonna have to add that deck to my wishlist lol

@Susurrus – again with the be still messages… lol I’ve had enough of that card

6 Likes

You?!?!?!! Freebie Friday I was told to stop rushing through things, now I’m being told to Be Still. Maybe I’ll just take that card out of the deck :rofl:

6 Likes

15 March 2022
Celtic Tree Oracle
by Sharlyn Hidalgo, Illustrated by Jimmy Manton

9. COLL HAZEL

Keywords: water, the moon, bounty and abundance, intuition, wisdom, knowledge, sage advice, divination, poetry, creative pursuits, a higher perspective, clarity

Hazel is about compassion and love for our friends and families, as well as safety and protection. Hazel brings clarity, offers wisdom and sage advice that can be applied to any situation. Go within and ask your ancestors for a specific message for you. It is a time to give gratitude for all that you have and to honor the earth. Spend some time in nature.

5 Likes

Good Morning, everyone, it’s a cloudy day again today, rain & snow are in the forecast.

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

This Knight is all action and doesn’t spare any time to stop and think. They pursue their goals singularly and recklessly; their unstoppable passion is inspiring but comes with risks. If the Knight is you it’s time to be bold and seize that crazy opportunity in front of you. It won’t stick around for long. Enjoy this feeling of total confidence in yourself, but just be aware there can be unforseen consequences for acting too impulsively.

6 Likes

bahahaha it needs to take a break for sure!!!

5 Likes

@MeganB :smiling_face: I mean… I thought maybe if I drew from other decks for a little bit it would chill out, apparently it was just lying in wait… patient bugger. If I draw it tomorrow, that’s the reason I don’t post here tomorrow & just give up for the day :rofl:

5 Likes

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

• (By: Amanda Lynn Hails)
    I shuffled the deck 3 times & took the top 3 off the deck & drew:

Be True to Who You Are

You are your own person but sometimes our sense of safety & self can be wrapped up in something else, which can hinder our ability to trust ourselves & our intuition; & can lead us to betray ourselves for that which we identify with. Separate yourself as you can, so that you have space to come forth. Do not be disheartened if this takes time.

So today’s draw is totally new to me by aligns with what is happening with me right now & some things that I am dealing with. I was still yesterday, but then I fell asleep… so I don’t know that’s what the card meant. :joy: But since today is brandy new… & resonates so much… I just can’t ignore it.

5 Likes

16 March 2022
Goddesses, Gods & Guardians Oracle Cards
by Sophie Bashford & Hillary Wilson

NEMETONA Safe space
Create a refuge for your spirit. Protect your boundaries.

Become quiet and listen for Nemetona (pronounced ‘nem-eh-TOE-nah’) is leading you into her sacred grove.

‘I’m bringing you safe and sacred space,’ she says softly. ‘Your scattered and uprooted energies want a place to call home - both within and without. If your home hasn’t felt secure, call on me to help.’

’ I may soon lead you to powerful sacred sites where ancient trees, stone circles, or outside temples provide a changing encounter with the divine.’

‘Sanctify your space and put down roots. You belong here.’

Invocation
With Nemetona’s blessings. I create healing sanctuaries.

5 Likes

Good Morning. Today is a lovely day, the sun is shining without hardly a cloud in the sky, it’s a balmy 61.8 degrees F. I Love the sun. :sun_with_face:

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

You’ve been busy with your balancing act, tightly clutching all your money and material things close in order to help you feel safe and stable. It’s been working for a while, but somehow you still can’t relax. You might need to give up a little control because all this stress about this money isn’t making you happy.

5 Likes

I Needed this on so many levels, just call me out why don’t you? :rofl: I’m teasing. Thank you for this draw today. It’s very much needed.

5 Likes

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

(By: Amanda Lynn Hails)

I shuffled the deck 3 times & took the top 3 off the deck & drew:

A Time To Remember

A photograph can be a powerful tool on your inner child’s journey. What we feel for our inner child can be addressed as we look at images of our younger self. Create space to look through the photographs of your childhood. Gaze at each image & practice sending love, acceptance, forgiveness, or whatever you need to the little you.

5 Likes