May 15 Daily Affirmation 🌞

Message to self:

“I am giving my all to what aligns

with my purpose. I am a passionate

being who thrives under pressure.

I am emerging in my fullness this month.

I am rising like the moon and shining

bright, so a ripple of light can spread

throughout the entire collective.”

~ Shawn Fontaine

11 Likes

Ooh, that’s a good one!!!

5 Likes

I agree this is a really good one! I’ll have to come back to this one & kind of really think on it. I like it!

It’s my son’s birthday today too! At some point he is stopping by, he just hasn’t told me when. So it should be a good day.

3 Likes

Aw, happy birthday to your boy!!! :partying_face::balloon::tada::birthday:

3 Likes

Thank you! He says that he’s coming over today. We’ll see.

His girlfriend & her mother don’t really like me. The mother was gaslighting me with the middle school because our younger daughters go there together. Oh that was a fun time. :rofl:

2 Likes

It always seems like your affirmations align so well with the agenda for my day. Thank you for taking the time to post them because I get a lot out of them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome, I get that a lot

3 Likes

I just saw this…sorry but how did it go? Better than expected? Or no?

2 Likes

Oh hi! They came over early in the afternoon for a few hours & then again around 7pm. They made pina coladas the second time. I’m not much of a drinker anymore, especially when everyone else is having a drink. I’ve always been the one that stays sober so if something happens, someone is sober to drive or whatever is needed. It’s a weird protective thing that I have done for years. They were good though, they helped me start a fire & we hung out in the backyard all day. :heart: :birthday:

3 Likes

That’s a great quality to have!!!

I’m glad that everything went well!! :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you! It really was a good day yesterday. I was very happy with how it turned out.

3 Likes