May 2 Daily Inspiration ♾️

11 Likes

Ooooh, Nice! I’m writing this one down!
Thank you!

5 Likes

This one was confusing for me at first. But after a little bit, I figured it out. You’re welcome :relaxed:

5 Likes

I like this one.

Feels similar to the moon ritual did last night where I had to think about feelings and people holding me back. And I realised I’m my own worst enemy sometimes, I’m the only one holding me back. I made a promise to myself not to do that anymore.

Started today by getting out on the motorbikes for a ride with my hubby. I got my licence a couple of years ago but haven’t ridden much, partly because of the pandemic and partly the anxiety I get when I think about going for a ride; I’m fine once I’m out but always try to talk myself out if it. Put my big girl’s pants on today, had a word with myself and went anyway. And loved it.

As a bonus I’m loving my helmet hair :rofl:

8 Likes

Ooh, I love it! The color is so pretty on you, too! I’m glad you went riding! It’s good to do those things that we deserve, even if it means facing our fears or anxieties. Thanks for sharing that!! :blush::tulip::gem::v:t3:

5 Likes

Gorgeous affirmation, @Christina4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This one is very motivational- go out there and live your dreams! Oftentimes failure is more rewarding than not trying at all :+1:

And ohhhh I am loving that color on you, @IrisW! :heart_eyes: Your hair is as bright and vibrant as your bouquet of irises :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

So beautiful @IrisW! I’m getting my hair done soon, I need to have the blue refreshed & my root color done. I can’t wait to get it done. I always feel amazing afterward. It definitely looks great on you! I love the shade of blue on you. Gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes