perfectly aligning in my life.

My unconditional belief and trust

in my wildest dreams and possibilities

transcends fear and negativity.

I’m blessed with unshakable

enthusiasm and love for life."

~ Lukas Notes

12 Likes

Saying this made me feel like roaring like the lion :lion: from the Wizard of Oz!!!
‘Roar’ but stronger!!!

6 Likes

I need to read this one more than once today. I’m in a weird place this morning & I don’t know that I can relate it to lack of coffee yet. :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha :joy: I said the lion thing bc he needs more courage like me so then I said…roar

5 Likes

I love that you mentioned lions, I wore my hair down today for the first time in ages and it’s so long now I kept telling people I felt like I had a mane :joy: ROAR!! :heart:

3 Likes

I wish I could find the picture my daughter took of herself with my Kindle a few years ago. She reminds me of a lion with the mane all out! I’m going to look for it.

4 Likes

I love this!!

Especially these four lines, I am really seeing improvements. Thank you :heartbeat:

3 Likes

You have wanting to ROAR as well, @Christina4 (and @Liisa)! :lion: :joy:

This affirmation is full of raw power- loving the strength it brings! :muscle: Thanks for this one! :heart:

4 Likes

As always you’re welcome!!! :pray:

2 Likes

these pictures of her always remind me of a lion. She was playing with my Kindle camera one day & I found a ton of pictures like this of her. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh my gawd :rofl::rofl::rofl: how cute :heart_eyes: you’ve got a precious little silly girl :two_hearts:

3 Likes

She is so much fun! My neighbor & her are putting together a “talent show” for Memorial Day weekend that has my neighbor’s family & friends in it too. This year’s theme is Movies. So my neighbor is doing a scene from the Titanic… & Peanut is going to do a song & dance “the Get Up” with her Dad (my husband). Then she is doing a dance to a song from the “Chicken Girls” & one from Saturday Night Fever? I think that’s it. There’s always something going on here in the neighborhood that is definitely fun. I love our neighborhood, especially when the weather is nicer.

3 Likes

That’s amazing! My daughter loves to dance!!! She’s good, too and she’s got an attitude. Lol :joy:
Thats a great idea to do a talent show for Memorial day!!

2 Likes

They have done one every year that weekend for the last, at least 5 years. It’s a lot of fun. Minus last year because of the pandemic. They used to be weekend/vacation residents but recently sold their house out of town to move across the street permanently. Krissy has been so good with Peanut since she was a baby & a big help with her as she grows up. Eric would also do anything for her, I’m pretty sure that my kids are the only ones that he genuinely likes. :rofl:

1 Like