Maybe a baby witch?

Im jeanne and ive always wanted to be a witch! ive always been drawn to ‘witchy things’ . i have been on a spiritual journey/awakening for the past few years and i suppose this is my next adventure! i have been told i may a ceremonial witch. im looking forward to learning everything i can. Thanks for having me.

12 Likes

Merry meet @jeanne2,

Welcome to the forum- please make yourself at home here! :blush:

Congrats on your spiritual awakening and the start of your exciting next adventure! And wow, the ‘ceremonial witch’ title sounds very cool, does it mean you like to specialize in ritual work and ceremonies? :sparkles:

Your passion for learning burns brightly, so please feel free to use the resources on both the main Spells8 and here in the forum to your heart’s content! If you haven’t already found it, I recommend using the advanced filters in the Search Function to help you quickly navigate to topics you are interested in :compass:

If you have any questions, the Q&A Category is there for you! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Jeanne :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello @jeanne2, I’m new here too. There is so much information to be found here! I am having fun dipping into things I am interested in and meeting new friends here on the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi @jeanne2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re chock full of information that can help you find your path. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome @jeanne2 ! You will learn so much here. I look forward to chatting with you.

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home @jeanne2 :infinite_roots:
I’m so happy you have joined us and I’m looking forward to learning with you!
:magic_wand:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria, I’m so overjoyed at the numbers of new members in the last 2 weeks. We have been blessed, haven’t we?
Yay Spells8
Garnet

5 Likes

Same here, @Garnet! There have been lots of new folks joining over the past few weeks. We are very blessed indeed! :heart::infinite_roots::blush:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.