Maybe I went a little overboard 🤷‍♀️

Nice collection! I’d be hard-pressed to use those too!

7 Likes

Gorgeous stickers, @TheMuslimWitch- I especially love the mushroom one! :mushroom: :sparkles:

7 Likes

I have witchy stickers from different purchases, I give them to my daughter, she uses them on water bottles, notebooks, her mirrors (that’s a whole situation at times), her door (also a situation; although not as bad as the markers she used to decorate her wall when she was 3)… I do have some that I used on my different binders, but now that most of my BOS items are on my laptop, she collects them & likes to use them for different things.

I could start a scrapbook :face_with_monocle: but I think she would take them if she saw them out in the open :laughing:

6 Likes

I :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: the one with the witch sitting on the crescent moon!! My other favorite sticker at the moment is a tiny t-rex on my jeep window. I’ll add it in when I get a chance to take a picture.

7 Likes

Yes i just can’t get myself to use many… Well i assume i will find a purpose for some of them such as my book of mirrors has a few on it… :blush:

6 Likes

Yes the witch ones are my favourite too they were hand-made so very special to me

6 Likes

My youngest is a sticker stealer too lol i had to get her some today actually as we had an issue where she took them even when she knew not too… That’s kids for you :blush:

8 Likes

Isn’t it funny that little pieces of art with glue on the back of them can affect kids and grown ups alike? It makes me smile!

7 Likes

I love stickers! Look up the hardcover sticker books on Amazon. I have three of them, but my witchy room is so messy I can’t find them at the moment to take a pic. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes

These are a few of them that came out of the books

Not the herbal potions and brews artwork, that came from The Witches Moon.

6 Likes

Ack! I wish I had pictures of my daughter’s water bottles & what she did to her vanity. (I’m not allowed to go in there without her.)

Our Compromise

(We made a compromise because I said she couldn’t do 2 things with my room so we narrowed hers down to when she is home, I can’t go in without her)

I will get them, she has the next 3 days off from school & her BFF is driving with her family to FL right now. So, she will be around :laughing:

6 Likes

Has did your son like the Texas heat?

6 Likes

Hi! He actually flew home today. He’s currently on his way home from the airport, so I haven’t gotten a chance to talk to him really. He was in Bulverde (sp?), and he couldn’t make phone calls & there was only 1 area where he could receive & send texts until he got to the airport this morning. I heard from him at the airport that he made it to the gate & was in the position to board.

Lucky for me his new girlfriend picked him up, so I don’t have to sit in any over-the-bridge traffic on a Friday evening of a new 3-day weekend for us. It’s been busy since I brought my daughter to school this morning. She has Monday off this year for the first time & a lot of other places are out of school & graduations are mostly over. Busy, busy, busy.

6 Likes

He will probably say it was hot as hell! Lol! I need a rain spell, but then we would probably get a hurricane and be submerged in water. Be careful what you wish for. I have learned that lesson the hard wayba few times.

6 Likes

He’s home :revolving_hearts: He said it was hot, but he didn’t mind it. However, he doesn’t think he could move there to live, but will definitely be visiting again. :heart: I loved TX when I was there the second time. It was the person I was with that I needed to remove myself from at the time.

I would also go back to visit, but I have also found that I need more of a seasonal change than is in that part of the States. I hate the cold, but I need more of a range I guess? I’m not sure, but I remember that I didn’t like the less variance in the seasons as far as making it my home. He said he could do SC or GA to move but not FL. The part of GA he is talking about is near a large lake made & maintained by the Army Corps of Engineers. He loves that lake & of course I’m drawing a blank about all things to do with that lake. Except that it’s about a day’s drive to my father in FL from where it is in GA. :laughing:

6 Likes

When I was teaching in college, I would put stickers on my kids quizzes that got As. After about 2 weeks, everyone’s grades started going up because they all wanted the stickers!!

6 Likes

Nice one! I remember we had a teacher that each student had a blue card. You would get rewarded with stars based on all kinds of things grades, attendance, extra credit, helping, whatever it was in 5th grade. Each star or a grouping of stars could be exchanged for something. A toy, school item, fun items, M&Ms… so a lot of the kids would get a mix of things including the M&Ms. Which we also found out at the end of the year, at the last card cash in time, when mine was full & I wanted to exchange my stars for M&Ms… that she hand-counted out for throughout the year. 321 or 324 M&Ms later, the next year no edible items were on the reward list to exchange for stars. :laughing:

5 Likes

I want to live in Florida!

6 Likes

Even grown up kids love stickers!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.