Meditation in Aries

Morning everyone! I just wanted to say that today’s guided meditation was wonderful! I feel amazing and if you haven’t done so, you should try it!

10 Likes

Hiya!

Which one you tried?

6 Likes

I couldn’t add it here cause I don’t know how. On the main page under the moons daily spell. @TheTravelWitch how do I add that in? (My bad, sorry)

6 Likes

Oh, I think I know which one. And yes, it’s AMAZIING! I meditated with Pisces last night and it’s also very good.

I’m glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

If it’s the 1 from the the Lunar Spell page @NoName it can also be found here:

Moon in Aries Meditation

I’m happy that you enjoyed the meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: :full_moon: :aries:! Have a great day!

7 Likes

How did you link it @Siofra? I wasn’t able to or I don’t know how.

6 Likes

In the text box there’s a menu bar with a little chain link between the Italics & Quotation mark. Click on it. Copy & paste the web address into the top & a short description in the bottom & click OK.

Or you can copy & paste the web address right into the text box where you type. :wink:

4 Likes

Ok so from the app there is no web link… so I’d need to go to the browser?

3 Likes

There should be in the app too. Click on the 3 lines next to the down arrow in the top right corner of the text box.

2 Likes

Sorry. I have the link symbol. But when I’m at the meditation on the app there is no webpage to copy and paste to this box. Im not sure how to explain it lol.

3 Likes

Oh! Sorry for the confusion. So yes, you would get the web address from your browser to copy & paste & link it in the forum through the app.

There may be a workaround that I don’t know about for linking to pages through the app. @Francisco may know more on that.

3 Likes

Haha ok. Sorry for all that.

3 Likes

No problem. I hope it helped a little bit! :heart:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you enjoyed the Aries meditation, @NoName! :aries::blush:

And @Siofra to the rescue- thanks for the instructions about linking on mobile! :heart:

As for how to find the URL/webpage while on mobile, if you scroll up to the top of the page, the URL should appear at the top (the https:// link in the white box). If you can copy that- then you have your link! :+1:

If you’re still having a problem or have any other issues, feel free to shout out- we’re here to help! :sparkles::infinite_roots:

2 Likes

Thanks. It wasn’t on mobile, but through the app.

4 Likes

Apologies for the confusion, @NoName- I guess when I hear app I automatically think “mobile app” :sweat_smile: Sorry- hope you were able to figure it all out okay!

Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

I understood what you meant. Currently there’s no way to get the link from any spell or meditation to share from the Spells8 app. But it’s an easy fix. I will work on that! Thanks!!

4 Likes

Thanks @Francisco. I tried so hard and it just would magically appear for me.

4 Likes