Meet Sundae 🍨

Hii and Merry Meet everyone, actually the topic I last created about me being saved from that fraud scene :sweat_smile: , I also mentioned that I had ordered something special for myself from Amazon! Do you remember? :smiling_face: :gift_heart: Well, it is here! Or should I say he? :wink: :heart_eyes: Umm, okay I can not put up any more suspense now! :joy: Soo, meet my new, soft and fluffy bear, Sundae! :smiling_face: :blush: :teddy_bear: :ice_cream: Yes, I recently saw some soothing reels on pinterest about anti anxiety methods and cures, and the girl who was telling all about it told that having a bear with you to cuddle anytime and everytime you want, is a very big anti-anxiety treatment. She also showed off her cute little buddy whose name was butterscotch! :butter: :yellow_heart: :teddy_bear: Then I got into action and ordered this gorgeous, rainbow colored teddy for myself! :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Honestly, he came today early in the morning, and since then I just can’t keep my hands off him! :blush: :joy: I have been cuddling with him a lot today, oh I also took a random selfie with him from my normal camera, here, I will add the pic! :face_holding_back_tears: :pink_heart: :yellow_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

So that’s my new friend and my beloved companion! :heart: :teddy_bear: I hope you all liked my bear and that I don’t have to wash him too soon! :joy: (Air pollution is the worst! :roll_eyes:) Blessed Be! :sparkles: :hearts:

14 Likes

Awww, hello Sundae, you’re adorable (and so are you!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ice_cream: :bear:
There’s just nothing like soft cuddles for a nice and quick anxiety relief :smiling_face: :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

@CelestiaMoon
“Yes, I am soooo happy to meet you, CelestiaMoon, thank you & loove you so much!”

~ Sundae :ice_cream: :pink_heart:

10 Likes

Cute bear! I’m getting hungry for some sherbet ice cream right now. :ice_cream:

12 Likes

Thanks @Kasandra! :hugs: :kissing_heart: Hahaha, you know I had just the same thought when I saw him online and thus…named him sundae! :joy: :smiling_face: :ice_cream: I would suggest that you get some for yourself and satisfy that craving! I can NOT control when it’s about ice cream! :pleading_face: :icecream:

11 Likes

Aww how cute! :revolving_hearts: Sundae is adorable and does make me think of :ice_cream: ice cream!

11 Likes

Too cute! :two_hearts: I hope he brings you lots of comfort! :blush:

11 Likes

or cotton candy…

11 Likes

Ooh he is so darling. Love him :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Super cute! :bear: I’m so happy you found something to help with you anxiety!

11 Likes

Oh thats adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: How cute! :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

He is a cutie, and so are you. Glad you found him. My daughter has a whole bunch of them around here. I have a few of my own as well.

9 Likes

Aww, how sweet! I hope he helps you!

9 Likes

Hello, Sundae! It’s a pleasure to meet you! :wave: :blush: :heart: :ice_cream:

A lovely bear for a lovely soul- the two of you are so cute together!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: He looks like the perfect pal for snuggles and cuddles. May he stay close to your side and help bring lots of positive energy and happiness to you! :heart:

Lots of love to you both! :hugs:

7 Likes

Haha me tooo! :smiling_face: :hugs: :ice_cream:

“Thank you MeganB, love you!”
~ Sundae :pink_heart:

Awww thank youu hunny! I think he already has started infusing my day with lots of positivity! :face_holding_back_tears: :hugs: :teddy_bear:

Haha! I bet he looks like a big ball of rainbow candy floss too, doesn’t he? :grin: :candy: :rainbow:

“Love you right back, tracyS!!”
~ Sundae :sparkling_heart:

Me too sweetheart, I was constantly and am still, struggling with tension & stress everyday but I have to say it’s like, Sundae brushed away a large portion of it when I held him first! I look forward to freeing myself from these anxious days completely…:face_holding_back_tears: :ice_cream: :pink_heart: :heart:

“Thank you and I think you too, are very adorable, Siofra Strega!”
~ Sundae :two_hearts:

Awwie thanks!! Oh wow! I guess having cute cuddly bears is another type of love! :blush: :smiling_face: :hugs: :pink_heart: :teddy_bear: :sparkles:

Thank you Amethyst, my beautiful friend! :purple_heart: :hugs: :sparkles:

“Hey there Bry, I have heard you are really sweet? :flushed: And the pleasure is all mine! :kissing_heart:
~ Sundae :rainbow:

Aww thank youuuuuuu! :face_holding_back_tears: :people_hugging: :rainbow: :revolving_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

This makes me want to sit with my squishmallow(s) at my desk for one I need something to squeeze or hug… :thinking: you’ve given me an idea!

8 Likes

@MeganB Haha awww I’m soo glad! :smiling_face: :hugs: May your cuute squishmallow fill you with lots of joy, warmth, love and cozy comfort! :kissing_heart: :people_hugging: :pink_heart:

9 Likes

He is so adorable!!

Great idea. The teddy bear can also help with sleeping.

9 Likes

Awww, that sounds cute and soft too! :smile_cat: :candy:

I have a body pillow with a cute (and a little bit spicy :joy:) cover that I can fall asleep cuddling, it’s really nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You could also try weRing a little lavender oul it helps release strezs and anxiety. I absolutely love it

9 Likes