Merry Meet all from North Carolina

My name is Rachel. I am 47 and have been practicing Wicca and Witchcraft since the early 2000s but I am constantly still learning new things. :slightly_smiling_face: I am a Pagan, Wiccan and Witch. In the outside world I practice as a solitary, but I belong to quite a few online groups and forums. I am from New Jersey but currently staying with my family in North Carolina until I get myself established here. I look forward to getting to know you all.

8 Likes

@emberlore Merry Meet and welcome! I’m a baby witch in colorado! Joined these lovelies about 3 days ago! I love all the help and support I’ve gotten! You can depend on them! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi @emberlore! I’m over in London, England and on here far too much :joy: Welcome to the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s lovely to have you here! Have a good rummage through and feel free to join in on any topics which take your fancy! I look forward to hearing more from you soon :heart:

3 Likes

Merry meet! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. This is a great group for online shenanigans. LOL. Glad to see you here!

4 Likes

@emberlore Merry Meet Neighbor! I’m Tamera from South Carolina. :smiley: So happy to meet you and glad you found your way here!
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

@Limeberry I feel stupid, I never caught you were in London! Duh!!! :nerd_face:
London is one of my “to go to” places one day.

Blessed Be,

4 Likes

:joy: I always forget to mention where I’m from :sweat_smile:
I’m just like ‘yay!’

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m from New York but I have family in North Carolina. We’re all over, from New York to California. Anyway, glad you’re here!

4 Likes

Ty for all the kind welcomes all

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @emberlore (Rachel)! :heart:

I’m originally from the States too, but life has found me living in Europe. Sending greetings from Poland! :blush:

I hope you’ve been having fun exploring the forums- feel free to jump in on any topics that call out to you. You are also warmly invited to join in on the ongoing activities as well:

Make yourself at home! :two_hearts: It’s a pleasure to meet you and Blessed be :grin:

3 Likes