Merry Meet and Happy Spring

Merry Meet! I’m Julie from North Carolina. Oh, and Happy Ostara! I am a Celtic Witch and I am studying Druidry. So I guess you could say I am a Bardic Witch. LOL
I have been studying paganism for 5 years now, slowly deciding what direction to go toward. I am finally happy with the path I have taken. My favorite goddess is Brigid and I love everything Celtic. I am working on being a Green Witch. I am empathic and an Oneironautics or Lucid Dreamer.

9 Likes

Merry meet @julib300! Lovely to meet you again but more formally! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod & I also work with Brigid! I just love her. I’m an eclectic witch, but so happy on my path & I’m currently learning astrology & it is so intriguing & makes so much sense to me.

I know you have gone through the forum but also check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 15th :shamrock: to get a feel for what’s going on in the forum. Every Monday there is a new one about the week ahead, the weekend, things going on…

Our coven name is Infinite Roots! We voted on it & that was the winning name!

I hope you find this is a great place & everyone is very helpful & supportive. If you have any questions or information to share please feel free to jump in any topic & or ask away! Someone will get back to you as soon as they can! Blessed Be!

7 Likes

Hi @julib300! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! If you need any help just pop up and ask and someone will be happy to give you a hand.

5 Likes

Merry Meet, Julie!! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! I’m happy that you found us. I also consider myself an oneironaut. Since I was 17 I’ve been keeping dream journals next to my bed and I often have lucid dreams!

I hope you find answers and explore your path with us! Feel free to comment on any topic you like, use the search box in the Forum or create a new topic if you can’t find what you’re looking for!

Blessed Be! :pray:

6 Likes

Welcome to our coven! So glad you’ve found your way here! Not many know this but I’ve been an empath my entire life, not just all of a sudden like alot of these insta famous girls. Lol but I also study lucid dreaming. I listen to Theta Realms Brainwave State on youtube and his music seriously helps. It’s not going to make you lucid if you just listen but it takes years. It’s nice to meet you!
Blessed be :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Merry meet,

@julib300 happy you are here, all the best on your path. It’s a pleasure to have you with us. You
will definitely love it here…Enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

A very merry meet to you, Julie @julib300! :heart:

I hope you had a wonderful Ostara and are enjoying the forums so far- we are blessed to have you join us! It’s always a delight to meet a fellow Green Witch :green_heart: :blush:

Feel free to join in the Forum Activities- there is always something exciting going on around here! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

It’s pleasure to meet you! Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes