Merry Meet and Merry Meet again

Hello all. My name is Luna. I have been practicing for 20+ years. I’m an Eclectic Wiccan. I work with three goddesses: Artemis, Selene, and Amphitrite. I am always up to learning more. I also enjoy meeting new people who have the same interests. I hope to get to know all of you soon.

11 Likes

Hi @luna2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re just in time to do today’s Group Tea Ritual if you’d like. It’s a great way to get to know people. It’s one of the many activities we do here that are a great way to learn.

I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

@luna2 welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Everyone is wonderful here. Hope to chat soon

7 Likes

Hi! I’m from Harpers Ferry WV! People here are very friendly!

6 Likes

Welcome, Luna! :crescent_moon:

Thank you for your introduction. You are at the right place and you will certainly learn and discover a lot here. If you have any questions there is a Q&A category. Start a topic and we’ll be happy to answer.

Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Hello Luna ! I love your name and will look forward to seeing you on the form . Welcome :dizzy:

Here’s a flower for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Merry meet @luna2 and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

As a fellow Eclectic Witch, please know you are warmly welcome here! I’ve been learning more about Artemis lately since I heard the song for Her by Lindsey Stirling (it’s here in this post if you are interested!), She is a lovely deity :deer::heart:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! And feel free to join the Forum Activities too- there’s always something fun happening around here :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon, Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi Luna! Nice to meet you! I’m Peaches from Florida, happy you joined us! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Welcome :blush:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York :statue_of_liberty::apple:
I love the Goddesses that you work with! I work with Isis mainly, Hecate and Selene. Sorry this is short but i have to get in my kids up soon, were going to the fair today. They don’t know it yet!!!
It’s nice meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes