Merry meet and merry part

Merry meet and merry part, blessed be.
My name is Ashley, I’m a Wiccan witch, Eclectic Wiccan. I have been on this beautiful journey 28 years. I am from Massachusetts, I have a son and I’m a step mother of 3.
I look forward to being a part of this community because I feel like I’m in the right place, at home. The videos, readings, and all that is offered to us here, I am on a spiritual path to find my true self. I feel grateful to be here. Thank you.

Blessed be :earth_africa::dash::leaves::fire::cloud_with_rain:

16 Likes

Hi @AshleyMarie33! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I consider myself to be Eclectic Wiccan as well! Hey there! LOL.

We’re glad to have you here! Keep an eye out each Monday for the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News posts. They let you know what’s going on in the coven and what activities we’ve got going and are a great way to get to know people by chatting down in the comments. Here is the one from this past Monday.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: Ashley!

I’m Stefanía and I’m Colombian, it looks like you’ve been a witch for a long time now. I hope to learn lots from you :slight_smile:

Welcome again and see you around!

8 Likes

Merry meet and merry part. Blessed be

8 Likes

Hello and welcome from Perth, Australia.
You certainly have come to the right place, so very happy to have you here. This coven is filled with some of the most wonderfully talented people from all across the world with knowledge of just about any witchy or non-witchy topic you can imagine. Wow! 28 years of experience, you certainly will have so much respected wisdom if you’d be willing to share with the coven. I am a complete novice and I have on stared on my new path a few weeks ago. But I have felt nothing but love and light from these amazing people since the day I joined. Looking forward to getting to know you and learning from you! Jess

7 Likes

Hi Ashley and welcome!

8 Likes

@AshleyMarie33 hello and welcome. So glad you found your way here. Hope to chat soon

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, nice to meet you. I’m an Eclectic Witch with a husband 3 children.

I understand that you have been practicing for quite some time, but there is some valuable information in the Spells8 Courses. I try to keep up with them as they come out, I really enjoy them & the printable information.

Feel free to Search the forum & jump in on any topic of interest. Ask any questions & someone will be with you as soon as they see it. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique path. :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Welcome :grin:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York :apple::statue_of_liberty:
It’s nice meeting you. I’m glad that you like it here!! If you need anything please let me know and I’ll do my best at answering your questions or someone else can help out.
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Merry meet @AshleyMarie33! :blush:

Wishing you a very warm welcome to the forum- I’m also originally from MA, but currently live abroad. Sending yougreetings from Poland! :wave:

I’m glad you’ve been enjoying the content so far, and I hope you enjoy the forum! The coven here is a great way to connect with like-minded folks from all over the world ! :world_map: :two_hearts:

Feel free to check out Activities- there is always something happening here in the forum. You are warmly invited to join in and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

It is a pleasure to meet you- blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Merry Meet @AshleyMarie33! My name is Bryce, I’m from Ohio. I can see you’ve been on your path for some time. I hope I can learn much from you.

Welcome to the community, we’re glad to have you. Blessed be! :heart:

7 Likes

@AshleyMarie33 Welcome to the family. I am on and off several times a month since my business is finally getting some awesome traction. About time my prosperity spells worked lol. Magick takes time and I have all the time in the world.

I live in Wyoming and :cold_face: :cold_face: brrr is it ever cold this time of year and tomorrow we have 80% chance of snow…

I started my journey over 30 years ago and just got back to my path late last year. So I am kind of a newbie but not. At least this time round I have my hubby for support.

Blessed be :rose:

7 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forums Ashley! I’m also eclectic and hail from California.

6 Likes

You all are so kind and I feel very welcome here, that you all so much. Blessed be

5 Likes

Welcome, @AshleyMarie33 ! Glad you’re here!! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @BrightBear
Blessed be :waning_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon:

5 Likes