Merry Meet and nice to meet you from Ohio

Hello my name is Bryce, I having been thinking about joining for quite some time now I finally made it happen. I originally started as a witch back in middle school, stopped for a while. I lost my purpose, now back on the path and couldn’t be any happier. I’m hoping to further my knowledge and perhaps make some witchy friends along the way. I hope to meet some great people on my journey. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Welcome Bryce!! :wave:

It’s great to see that you’re back on the path you once walked. Usually when something keeps calling us back, we have to embrace it. Happens all the time!

I hope you will make friends here and expand your knowledge and wisdom. Blessed Be!

10 Likes

Francisco,

It’s a pleasure to meet you, back then I don’t think I had the maturity factor. Now I know this is my path, felt like a piece of me was missing. As do I, thank you for that warm welcome! : grinning:

10 Likes

Merry Meet @bryce, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I had a similar experience with how I got back to my journey.

I hope you have found the courses, they are very informative!

Everyone here is very nice & supportive. Feel free to jump in on any post & ask any questions. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

10 Likes

@bryce hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. I’m glad you found your way here.

8 Likes

Welcome :blush:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York :statue_of_liberty::apple:
It’s great that you found your way back and here no less…the best place for learning and having the warmest family ever!! Nice to have you here with us!
Blessed be :pray:

8 Likes

Siofra,

It’s lovely to meet you, it’s amazing how we are called back isn’t it? Yes, I am finding the courses and they are very informative. I can tell this is a good place, I can feel the positive energy from everyone.

8 Likes

Crystal,
It’s nice to bump into another Ohioan and it has been a great journey back. :grinning:

9 Likes

Christina,
Great to meet you, I feel extremely welcome and am glad to be here. :grin:

7 Likes

Merry meet @bryce I’m Phoenix from Alabama. I’m an eclectic and I’ve been on my path for about 8 months and and I’ve developed a talent for reading tarot and candle magic. This coven has been life changing for me and I hope it will be for you too. Blessed be

7 Likes

Hi there a warm welcome from mississippi.

6 Likes

Hi Bryce! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to have you here, we’re glad you found your way to us. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out!

I look forward to getting to know you.

5 Likes

Hi @bryce ! I’m Peaches from sunny Florida, welcome to the family! So happy you found your path that makes you happy, I’m a baby witch and everyone here is super helpful with so much wisdom. You’ll love it here :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey Bryce. My name is Brad originally from Oklahoma but now living in North East Ohio. Yes im an Ohioan now. Lol… Hope you enjoy the time your here. There is many Great folks on this site.

6 Likes

Phoenix,

I’ve always wanted to get into tarot, I would love if a fortune teller could tell me my future. I hope to manifest great things on my journey, I can tell it’s going to be good journey with supportive friends.

6 Likes

Elvelyn,
Pleased to meet you! :relieved:

7 Likes

Amethyst,
Everyone has been super friendly, helpful and I think I’ll fit in quite well here. I look forward to getting to know you as well! :grin:

6 Likes

@bryce hi if you are in need of a tarot deck I still have a few left. Would be happy to send you one, just pay shipping charges. Let me know. Have a great day

7 Likes

Peaches,
Hope all is well with you in Florida, I heard there’s a storm rolling in. I’m glad I’ve decided to start my path again, I already love it here!:heart:

6 Likes

Brad,
Great to meet another fellow Ohioan lol, but yes it’s a great place here. I’m glad to have friends on here! :relieved:

6 Likes