Merry Meet and nice to meet you from Ohio

Elvelyn,
Pleased to meet you! :relieved:

9 Likes

Amethyst,
Everyone has been super friendly, helpful and I think I’ll fit in quite well here. I look forward to getting to know you as well! :grin:

8 Likes

@bryce hi if you are in need of a tarot deck I still have a few left. Would be happy to send you one, just pay shipping charges. Let me know. Have a great day

9 Likes

Peaches,
Hope all is well with you in Florida, I heard there’s a storm rolling in. I’m glad I’ve decided to start my path again, I already love it here!:heart:

8 Likes

Brad,
Great to meet another fellow Ohioan lol, but yes it’s a great place here. I’m glad to have friends on here! :relieved:

8 Likes

I wouldn’t really call her a fortune teller but @MeganB hosts Tarot readings For everyone in the coven and I read for people as well. You can check out some of our Shops to find tarot readers, altar cloths and all types of things thanks to MeganB as well. You’ve come to the right place to get on the right track for your path. This coven and the site are a full of wonderful information thanks to @Francisco and everyone else here good luck and blessed be :pray:

8 Likes

Welcome! Nice to meet you.

9 Likes

Welcome, Bryce! There’s nothing I can add to all that’s been said so far, except that you’ve found a great place!

10 Likes

Blessed be and welcome Bryce . We are a world wide group of mostly same thinking people, if not, that’s OK too. Diversity enriches life’s experience. But there is no ugliness here. It’s like the old Bambi movie where his mom tells him "If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.’
We welcome your thoughts and questions, and will do our best to answer them. You’re gonna like it here.
Warmest welcome, Garnet

10 Likes

if-you-cant-say-something-nice-dont-say-nothing-at-all

11 Likes

Oh, my darling Miss M. I am delighted!
thank you so much.
Garnet

10 Likes

@Garnet Bambi was my favorite movie as a kid. I loved thumper but flower was the greatest :heart::skunk::rabbit2::goat:

10 Likes

It’s great to meet you as well Jasmine! :grin:

10 Likes

Thank you, everyone has been quite lovely.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Garnet,
I totally agree, I’m one that can be friends with people and have different opinions. There’s so much ugliness in the world, I think it’s our job to add as much love as possible. I believe the world just needs some tlc, it’s good to walk in with great people and support one another in these times.
Blessed be!

11 Likes

Hello Bryce,
My name is Jeannie, I am from California, Glad that you have tooken a step in your power! Its always good to meet like minded friends and so happy that you found us here on spells 8/ Infinite Roots!
Blessed Be!

11 Likes

Thank you, young Bryce.

9 Likes

It’s a pleasure to meet you too Jeannie, I feel I am in great company and can be myself around here! :grin:

10 Likes

That’s great! Yesterday I journaled again just to clear the air and did a tarot spread it said right bow I have had the tower come down on me but it was backwards! I now know what it means. I just found out some secrets that were a surprise! Anyway I am looking forward to Samhain! Here’s a pagan calendar :date: List of Pagan Holidays 2021 & Printable Wiccan Calendar
Good to Meet you!

10 Likes

I am looking forward to Samhain as well, it’s one of my favorite Sabbats. In the Fall I like to put on my cloak and I feel very witchy and free spirited.

10 Likes