Merry Meet! Baby Witch from Texas!

Bright Blessings!!! My name is Azalyn and I am new to the practice! I have always felt connection to practicing but have never put my feet in the water until now! I was sent here by Sacred Feather Roxie, and I trust her fully even though I have barely met her! My daughter and her brother (twins) were born on January 20, 2019, which was a Red Mood, Total Lunar Eclipse. January 20 is also Sacred Feather’s birthday. Why I feel I should share this is because my daughters name, was Roxanne a.k.a Roxie or Chicken… She passed away January 18, 2020 and since then the pull towards wicca and witchcraft has been IMMENSE. Some days it’s all I can think about…

Other small facts about me:
I am a cusp baby (Today is my bday), May 21st. I indetify as both a taurus and a gemini.
My deity has chosen me, and she is Kora (Persephone).
I have some knowledge of Tarot Cards, and Sigils.
I hope to gain more knowledge and strength from this lovely group…

Blessed Be, and Merry Meet Again!

5 Likes

First off, I am so sorry for your loss :heart: I can’t imagine what that must be like.

I am glad you’re here, though, and @roxanne is a wonderful person and I’m glad she sent you this direction.

Also, happy birthday!

We’re a pretty awesome group here, if I do say so myself, and there is a lot to learn and read through. Feel free to ask questions and share your own experiences!

4 Likes

Thank you! I am so excited and so thankful everyone here seems so nice already!

3 Likes

Hi @azalyn! Welcome to the Forum! :pray:

I loved your introduction! I hope you will learn a lot here. To me, Wicca and Witchcraft is all about creating a space to feel safe and explore our capabilities :muscle:

If you haven’t already, I recommend you to follow this list of Online Lessons on Spells8 to start learning!

You can also download a lot of printable pages here so you’ll easily start your own Book of Shadows.

Feel free to explore the forum and comment on any topic you find interesting. Or create your own topics if you have question or things to discuss.

Merry meet!! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome!!! You found us!! You are gonna like it here, make sure to look everything over, it will take you awhile!! Blessed Be!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you!! I am also from Texas. DFW area. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Been there several times, also flew out of DFW airport.

1 Like