Merry meet beautiful souls

Hello there!!
My name is María and i am soooo happy that i found you.
From where i am nobody talks about being a witch they think that its a bad thing.
I am here to share and receive knowledge.
Thank you and blessed be :pray:

14 Likes

Welcome @MariaV! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. No one really talks about it where I’m from either. And if they do, it’s definitely not a positive thing! So I understand where you’re coming from. Luckily, you’ve come to a wonderful place to learn! The website courses and posts have a ton of information to learn and so do the amazing people in the forums.

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

7 Likes

Thank you!!
Im glad being a part of this!!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MariaV :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I sooo happy that you’re so happy to find us here! Even if no one talks about being a witch where you live, you have many wonderful people to talk to here at Spells8 :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi @MariaV! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ll find plenty of people to chat with here, and great stuff to learn. Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great place to start and they’ll get you started right.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator & witch here at Spells8! I’m so happy to meet you! I’m from Cape Cod. :smiling_face:

The courses are great & if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Everyone is very friendly & helpful, so someone will be able to help you out. If you have anything to share with us please feel free! Jump in on any open topic or start your own! :hugs:

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Merry meet @MariaV,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

I think things have improved a lot over the last few years regarding how witches are portrayed in the media, but there’s no doubt that there’s still a long way to go in fixing harmful superstitions and stereotypes in the public eye :pensive:

I’m sorry to hear that folks where you live aren’t supportive, but I’m happy to say that you will find nothing but love and encouragement here in the forum! Welcome home, Maria- the coven is blessed to have you here :infinite_roots: :heart:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @MariaV

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado, I’m so glad you have joined us! I don’t ever tell people I’m a witch, it’s just easier that way. So I would say the Broom Closet is partially open at this point in my life.

There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Maria, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Thank you
I really appreciate it :pray:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.