Merry Meet! Coven?

Hello, I’m Sheronda Radcliffe I’m new baby witch and eager to learn, so please help me learn! Could I join this coven? Or how does that go?! Moon view from my house! Take a look!

13 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
We are an online coven but it’s not like an in person because it’s all online. It’s hard to explain. But yes we’re a coven. The Infinite Roots coven :infinite_roots: have you looked at our courses yet?

If you need any help just ask.
We have the best mods ever to help you out with everything else. Lol I’ll do my best.
Blessed be :pray:

15 Likes

Good morning! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. It’s nice to meet you! :hugs:

We are a part of the Infinite Roots Coven, welcome! It’s nice to have you! We are an online coven as mentioned. If you would like to join, then that is great! :infinite_roots:

Those are lovely pictures of the Moon :full_moon: , is that from this past week? It has a gorgeous glow! I have been enjoying watching throughout the evening as the Moon comes up through the trees & high above my house.

After the courses as mentioned by @Christina4, feel free to jump in on any post or ask any questions. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. If you have things of a more personal nature that you would like to post, feel free to use A Sacred Space. Only logged-in members can see & interact with that category. :blush:

I look forward to talking to you soon! :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

Thank you so much! I would love to be apart of Infinite Roots Coven! I from NC. I think an online coven is absolutely awesome! I haven’t looked at the Witch’s Courses yet, but will do! So how do I join? Who’s the head of the coven or is it one. So many questions lol :joy:

10 Likes

Thank you. I’m super excited to become apart of the coven. I’ll definitely join! I will be looking at the courses today. The moon pic was last night, I thought it was stunning!

10 Likes

Well, you have an account & you are here, so:

WELCOME TO INFINITE ROOTS :infinite_roots:

Francisco is the owner/creator/operator/admin of the site & forum :star_struck:
TheTravelWitch is also an admin :blush:

MeganB, praecog29, & myself are moderators :hugs:

I would suggest checking out the courses section, it has so much great information to start you in the right direction & feel free to search the forum or use the tags to find information on topics of interest also!

11 Likes

@sheronda everyone here helps everyone learn. Information is freely shared and the amount of knowledge available is amazing. You are in the right place to learn. Any questions just ask. Someone is always willing to help

10 Likes

Wonderful! Thanks so much. Glad to be here!

9 Likes

Hi @sheronda! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia.

Keep an eye out for a post tomorrow called the Merry Meet Monday- Forum News. It will let you know what’s going on with the coven, what activities we’re doing, and give you a chance to chat down in the comments. Here is last week as an example.

We’re are a friendly group so if you have any other questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

9 Likes

Many thanks to you! I’m so excited to be apart of the coven! It’s a lot I still must learn and looks like I found the perfect place. You all are so nice. I look forward to chatting with everyone! Blessed Be!

9 Likes

Many thanks to you! Here I am.

12 Likes

Merry meet and merry part. :heart:
The best way to learn is to start from the beginning. There are a lot of tools, videos, resources and and Inspiring community.

A great place to start is by reading the policies and procedures

Privacy Policy

https://forum.spells8.com/t/introductions

7 Likes

Merry meet

7 Likes

Will do thank you😊

7 Likes

Hello Sheronda and welcome! I’m from Tennessee. You’ve come to the right place to learn! There is so much material here and plenty of helpful people! Good luck on your path:)

8 Likes

Merry meet my name is Khadija and i too am a baby witch. I know you are going to love it here there is always wonderful witches willing to help out and help you grow on your witchy journey. I look forward to seeing you around in the forums :blush:

9 Likes

You’re welcome, hon! If you need anything else, just holler!

9 Likes

Yay!! Welcome!! I’ve been Mia 🥲:sweat_smile: but I’m still practicing! Everyone has their own path! This coven is AMAZING and so helpful when feeling stuck, or just need a boost of confidence :herb:

Blessed be!:butterfly::sparkles:

10 Likes

Merry meet @sheronda! :blush:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven- we’re very blessed that you’re here! Thank you for the lovely introduction and those beautiful pictures of the moon, I hope you had a blessed weekend :full_moon_with_face:

Others have shared some great advice and helpful resources, so I’m just hopping in to say a warm hello and say that you are very welcome to join any of the forum activities that interest you. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Make yourself at home here :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you so much. It’s an honor to be apart of the coven. Everyone here so friendly and welcoming. I’m definitely here to stay! Blessed Be!

9 Likes