Merry Meet! Coven?

Oh wonderful! I’ll be looking forward to the information. Blessed Be

8 Likes

:hugs: Thank you

8 Likes

Welcome @sheronda, we are one big family. It’s nice to meet you and I’m Debra.

8 Likes

Hello Sheronda and welome to this covely loven. I mean, loven covely. Wait. Lovely coven :slight_smile: anyway welcome

8 Likes

@sheronda wishing you a very warm welcome. I’m Jess and I’m from Perth, Australia. I’m a brand new baby witch too. I am learning something new every day. I promise keep practicing and you will literally see your power and confidence growing. :herb: :wind_face: :fire: :droplet:

As you can see this coven is absolutely amazing! You have already met some of the most amazing, caring and lovely people that I have the true blessing to call my friends and brand new family that I didn’t even know that I was missing. Welcome! :sunflower:

And please if you ever have any questions reach out here and ask away and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I promise you there is no such thing as a silly question here. Everyone is always so kind and generous to share their knowledge and wisdom. There is so much knowledge and wisdom available from this amazing group be it witchy or non-witchy. :purple_heart:

@mary25 I glad I’m not the only one who plays the great game of word salad some days :blush: I know what I’m talking about really. My brain works faster than my itchy witchy trigger fingers 99.9% of the time. :laughing:

9 Likes

Thank you Jessica! You are right, the coven is amazing everyone is so nice and helpful. I am super excited to be apart of the coven, please feel free to reach out any time.

8 Likes

Thank you Mary!

8 Likes

Thank you Debra! I feel like family already!

8 Likes

Hiya! I’m Phoenix from Alabama. I’m an eclectic witch and mom to a 13 year old witchling and I have a little girl due in February but we’re already expecting her to arrive at any time now so I’ve been a little less active than usual. It seems everyone else has you covered here and you can see that this coven is exceptionally welcoming and in time becomes a family to you. They most certainly have for me. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Blessed be, sister!

9 Likes

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I can already see that this is a loving, caring coven and I’m excited to become family. Blessed! Be fam

7 Likes

Francisco will give you the particulars. Let me as a member welcome to Spells8. This is a great place to learn and communicate with like, thinking people.
Bright Blessings
Garnet-History’s Heir

8 Likes