Merry Meet everyone!

Just wanted to say hi and say this website is awesome. Just been browsing and looking at topics, everything looks very interesting.

I’m 52 and live with handicapped son Sean who is 30. Since I am his caregiver and stay home I have plenty of time to practice the craft.

I have been reading and studying since I was about 30.

This is all so organized and brilliant!

I have been trying to pin subjects to my Pinterest account but it isn’t working. I’m wondering what I am doing wrong.

8 Likes

A very merry meet to you, Ruthann! :sparkles:

I hope you and your son are doing well! I’m happy that you find the resources here useful in your studying of the Craft! :books:

I think there’s an issue with the images on the site. I’ll try to fix it and get back to you. Thanks for the notification on that!

5 Likes

Merry Meet and welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Hi @ruthann! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! I don’t know about Pinterest, but if anyone can fix it, it’ll be @Francisco. He’s so great at keeping this forum going.

If you have any other questions, just pop up and ask and someone here will try to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

4 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA. I hope you find the courses and information as easy to understand & as enjoyable as I do! I love the forum, everyone here is so friendly & supportive. If you have any questions feel free to ask & someone will get back to as soon as they can.

Every Monday there is a post with upcoming events, Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! February 22nd :raised_hands: & we have weekly challenges that are really fun & interesting. @TheTravelWitch does a great job with them each week :small_blue_diamond: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Elemental Mastery.

There are other activities too, a divination discussion/challenge & a book club. There’s a lot of engaging & fun things to do here! I look forward to talking to you more! Blessed Be! :star2:

5 Likes

@ruthann Merry Meet! It is well organized and brilliant! - That is what I said when I found the site back during Imbolc. I hope that you feel as welcomed as I did and that you find what you need in following your path.

Brightest of Blessings!

5 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @ruthann! :heart:

You are very welcome here- I’m glad you’ve been enjoying the site so far! :blush: It sounds like you have been building on your magickal practice over the years. If you have any tips or wisdom you’d like to share, please feel free to do so! We all love to learn together here :books:

As Krissie mentioned, there are many activities in the forum (the full list can be found in the Activities Category). You are warmly invited to all of them- please make yourself at home!

It is a pleasure to meet you. Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

A warm and happy welcome goes our to you @ruthann , have you are loving it here! My name is Nicki, do have a tour around and feel free to ask any questions you may have. Someone will always be here to assist you. Until then just enjoy :heart::heart::heart:

N🕯ck W🕯ck

4 Likes