Merry meet from a newish witch 💕

My name is Tahlia Baronessa and I’m 17 years of age from Australia, I don’t exactly know how I came across wiccans/witches/etc but ever since I was a little girl I was so fascinated by witches and there whole life style and beliefs, even though many of my friends would fear to the word of witch. As I have grown my curiosity has grown with me and it’s very strange to me because I feel like I was born to be a witch, or at least follow the path. I don’t know if any of my family were or are witches sadly my family are great at keeping secrets so really anything is a mystery for me lol apart from this. I feel like i am my whole self when I’m surrounded by Wicca/witches. I could go on but this is a intro not a whole summary of a life story lol.
I’m very grateful to be here and I look forward to the people I meet and the knowledge I learn :innocent::heart:

8 Likes

Thalia, I feel your story! I was always interested in the craft. But everyone else I knew was really into the latest band or the newest heels or some sort. I was into watching witchy movies, Harry Potter. Doing my makeup different and just having my own style. I was always a loner and I loved nature. My love for nature actually began my love for Wicca and being a witch.
But anyway :joy: I’m Christina and I’m a New Yorker. I’ve been seriously in the craft on and off for ten or so years. I’ll leave my lengthy intro at that :relaxed:
Blessed be :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome Tahlia :slight_smile: I love your name btw! <3 I’m Lisa and I live in Scotland, I’m an eclectic Witch and a Norse pagan :slight_smile: I’ve been here for just over a week now and I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve learned so much already and everyone is so welcoming, you’ll fit right in :heartpulse: If you need anything just ask :slight_smile:

@christina4 I loved witchy/magick programs growing up too! My favourite TV program was Charmed, My favourite films were Harry Potter, The Never Ending Story and Ferngully <3 I read the Harry Potter books before the films came out though and i do prefer them a little over the films lol. <3 Blessed Be <3

4 Likes

Welcome, @tahlia! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the US. Welcome to the coven! I think a lot of us got interested in witchy things at a young age. You’re here just in time to join our weekly Group Ritual tomorrow. All you need is something to drink and your own intent. Most of us use tea though, although I’ve done it with root beer. LOL.

I hope you keep an eye out on all our Activities, and hop right in and join in on the fun. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and give you a hand!

I look forward to getting to know you soon!

2 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Tahlia! :heart:

Thank you for the lovely introduction- I am glad you followed your heart and answered the call of your magick. We are blessed to have you join us!

Amethyst shared some helpful links- adding to that, you may want to visit the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday to give you a summary of current happenings in the forum :scroll:

If you have any questions as you explore the forums and/or the main Spells8 site, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You have many friendly coven members happy to help :blush:

Blessed be!

2 Likes

I love Charmed!!! I’ll watch the seasons as soon as their finished. :sweat_smile: And I prefer the Harry Potter books too.

4 Likes

I still re-watch them all every so often for nostalgia purposes :slight_smile: I haven’t actually got around to watching again since starting this journey, maybe it will all look different through eyes that are open wider? In a good way though <3 Blessed Be <3

3 Likes