Merry Meet my sisters and brothers

I have been on this path for about 40 years now and still learning,
I love to help and making lots of stuff lol
I am a mum of 3 ( 22 year old , 15 year old and 3 year old ) and one on the way
I have a loving and magical husband

I live in Australia NSW

Blessed Be

12 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & also a Mom of 3. Mine are 22, 19, & 12 with none on the way :wink: I started back on my path a little over a year ago & joined Spells8 in July of 2020. It’s a great place to learn & grow! We have a few others that are from Australia too! :earth_asia:

A great place to start in the forum is the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 8 :fallen_leaf: to kind of get a feel for what is happening & talking to the people.

Feel free to ask any questions or search for any topics of interest & jump right in! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of each other’s unique path. :infinite_roots:

I look forward to speaking with you soon! :hugs:

6 Likes

@Evergreen hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Hope to chat soon

6 Likes

Hello and welcome from Perth, Australia I’m Jess… So happy to have you here with us. There’s a few more aussies here for you too meet too. Look forward to getting to know you and learning from you!

6 Likes

Well, Hello Evergreen, welcome to Spells8.
From your introduction, I see you’ve been a very busy girl. We love new people and ideas. Any issues or problems on the site, let us know and someone will answer or at least try to meet your needs.

6 Likes

Your life sounds so interesting! I am glad you are here. I am sure I will learn so much from you. I have a 22 year old, too!

7 Likes

Hi @Evergreen! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m just wondering because we have these Courses that focus on all sorts of different kinds of magic. Even for an experienced witch, there’s interesting information there!

Anyhow, hi! LOL! I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hello Evergreen, and welcome from Tennessee! I can’t tell you much because I just joined today, but I can tell you everyone is friendly and ready to give a helping hand too:)

6 Likes

Welcome @Evergreen! I’m Temujin and I am from Melbourne, Victoria. Its a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to getting into discussions with you here in the forums.

Tem

6 Likes

Merry meet @Evergreen and welcome to the forum! :blush:

There is always a lot going on here- I would recommend checking out some of the helpful links others have shared in the posts above. Know that you are warmly invited to join all the forum activities (such as weekly challenge and ritual)! :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome and merry meet @Evergreen my name is Khadija also known by my birth name Tanya, and i too live in NSW. I too have kids aged 11, 9, 6 and 4 and they are such a blessing when they are not busy turning our house into a disaster :wink: I look forward to seeing your posts and perhaps we can learn from each other although i am still new to witchcraft… Don’t hesitate to ask questions or even just have a chat as there is always some one here willing to talk :blush:

7 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York :apple::statue_of_liberty:
I love those emojis lol anyway you don’t look like a day over 40! I have 3 kids, 8,11 and 15. The 8 year old is a girl. It’s so nice to meet you!! This forum is ever growing and I love it!! It’s one big family! If you need anything at all, please let me know!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 family.

Hope you will have a nice journey with us.

4 Likes

Evergreen, I share this spell with you…
Blessing for she who waits and the unborn

Bless this mother, dry her tears

An easy delivery & no more fears

For the mother, I say Blessed be,

Keep this babe healthy & safe for me.

Make him strong that he may live long

To learn, to live and do no wrong.

Make him tall and straight, clear seeing

With a gentle heart, a righteous being.

With all the power in my soul