Merry Meet from Cape Cod!

Hi,

My name is Kristine but everyone calls me Krissie. I am from the United States. I found my way back to Wicca after a very trying time in my life. I used to practice when I was younger and then my life got clouded and I strayed away, but often thought of the time that I had spent with Wicca. I recently came back & now I am relearning what I knew and gaining more knowledge for daily practice and learning new things. I can’t wait to continue on my journey, I enrolled last night & have been working on courses since I woke up this morning. I started the day with a coffee consecration for each cup that I had today. I hope to make friends and gain the knowledge that I need to keep me on my path.

Krissie

7 Likes

Hi @krissie117, you are very welcome here! :sparkling_heart:

Good luck on your journey! :bouquet:

2 Likes

Merry Meet, Krissie! :wave: :smiley:

I love that enthusiasm!! You’re learning AND practicing already!! :clap: :clap:

Make sure to use the Q&A Forum if you have any questions about the lessons. If you find anything you want to share with us, create a topic in the Witchy Wisdom Category.

Explore the Forum, and also the Witches’ Homework page. Feel free to comment on any topic you like!

Blessed Be! :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I’m taking it as slow as I can but some of this is just refresher. I’m getting my things together as I need them, the items I had when I was younger have long since gone when my parents moved to FL & my son & I moved to other towns. We have been settled where we are for about 20 years. I’m looking forward to growing each day! Have a wonderful rest of your day! Talk to you soon!

2 Likes

Thank you, I will return to the forum as I need to for questions or to meet people. I’m really enjoying the lessons & practicing a little more each time I am on the site.

Blessed Be!

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @krissie117! :two_hearts:

And hooray for another Massachusetts witch!!! :heart_eyes: I grew up in MA and actually spent all summer last year working on the Cape- I had a seasonal job in Hyannis that then moved me out to Truro! Absolutely beautiful there, and so much rich history too :sparkles: I’m living in Europe at the moment, but MA and the Cape especially have a big place in my heart :blush:

I’m so glad you found your way to the forums here- we are very blessed to have you! :heart: I love your passion and enthusiasm too! If you come across any questions will you learn, feel free to reach out here in the forums. You can search for a topic, or feel free to create a new one too! :memo:

That’s wonderful that you’re enjoying the courses! You may also be interested in checking out the Daily Devotional since it updates every day and has a variety of suggestions for how to draw on current energies (like the upcoming Full Sturgeon Moon if you are interested in moon magic! :full_moon:)

Daily-Wiccan-Devotional-750x500

It’s very exciting to meet you- I wish you all the best in your studies, and I can’t wait to talk with you more soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you here! I’ve actually been to Cape Cod a few times on vacation. I’m a New Yorker.

1 Like

Hello! I have tried leaving MA before & I found my way back a couple of times. I can’t be away from the ocean at all! Makes sense because I am a water sign.

I actually did a first-quarter moon ritual last night because the moon is in my sign of Scorpio. I am going to do another one tonight. I am using what I have available & gathering items I may need now or later on as I am able to do so.

I have never been to Europe, I have an awful fear of flying that I need to work on before I try to go there. My ancestors are from Ireland, England, Italy, & the Balkans. I have been working on my genealogy and it’s fun to learn about the people before me that shaped who I am today.

I hope you have a great day! I will keep you updated on my progress. I just finished Day 2 in the online courses.

Blessed Be!

Krissie

2 Likes

Hi! My son just went to NY with his girlfriend for a weekend! I have been a long time ago, but I stay close to Cape, especially during the summer. I love the water & I have a climate controlled house for myself & my children’s medical well being. I was thinking of going to NY one day when it’s a little cooler out & I can move around outside without too much pain.

I hope you have a great day!
Blessed Be!

Krissie

2 Likes

Hooray for another Scorpio!!! :scorpius: :blush: I know the feeling- I miss the ocean terribly when I’m away! Sometimes I take baths just to enjoy the feeling of being in the water again :bathtub: :grin:. I hope your first-quarter moon ritual went well! :first_quarter_moon::sparkles:

You have a very rich family history! :open_book: I think it’s wonderful that you’re taking an interest in it- and maybe someday you will be able to overcome the fear of flight (which I totally understand- I love traveling but greatly dislike airplanes :sweat_smile:) and visit some of the places of your heritage :blush: :two_hearts:

Thank you- I hope you have a great day too, Krissie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats on finishing Day 2, and best of luck continuing your studies! :books::sparkles:

Blessed Be! :heart:

1 Like

I totally understand not being to move away from your element! I’m an earth sign and I grew up on a farm. I miss is it like young heartache. I do surround myself with nature as much as possible. Congratulations on day 2!!:partying_face::clap:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I am enjoying my time here so far! Everyone has been very nice & helpful along the way.

Krissie

3 Likes