Merry meet from Derbyshire in the UK

Hi my name is Kate and i live in the wonderful Peak District in the UK. I have been practising the carfy for over a year now and feel strongly connected to the Earth and the path of the Green witch. You can usually find me in my garden tending to my herbs or making tinctures, salves and concoctions in my kitchen. I am so happy to be here and feel a sense of comfort and support reading all the wonderful posts.

9 Likes

Hi @kate6! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? There are some really great Green Witch information in there and some great recipes. You might find something interesting!

If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask, someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to getting to know you better.

7 Likes

Ive been having a little look and there are so many i want to do! Amazing resources. Looking forward to getting to know everyone x

7 Likes

U are talking my language with tinctures, salves and herbs. Im in North Carolina in the United States but thats never stopped me from talking to anyone across the pond. Welcome to an amazing community with no judgment. Just actual help, an ear when u need it, and a family that genuinely care about u no matter your background.

6 Likes

It feels an amazing community already. Xx

7 Likes

Oh it is. Ive only been here a few weeks. And i already feel at home. And im not a wiccan, celtic, or pagan. And thats ok here. They still love and care about me.

6 Likes

Welcome @kate6! I’m Amaris (Jessica) from Texas in the US. I’ve been practicing for just over two years now but have been exposed to the Craft since a teenager (my Mom practices). This group is full of love and support no matter where you come from our where you are going.

Two of my favorite things are the Daily Devotional and the Lunar Ritual. These give you some little ways to incorporate magick into your everyday life. I’ll usually reference the Devotional for picking crystals for the day and to pick a major tarot card to meditate on in my morning session. The Lunar Ritual is a nice way to wind down before bed.

Again, Welcome!!

7 Likes

@kate6
Welcome to Spells8. You’ll be meeting some really nice people who may think alike but are very diversified in their practice. I’m an Eclectic Solitary Practitioner from Gulf Coast, Florida US.
There is so much to learn and so much to see.
Then, there’s the wonder of Magick.
Blessed be
Garnet Doctrina et crescente

8 Likes

Ooh i will check thise out. Thank you x

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :infinite_roots: @kate6I

It’s lovely to meet you! I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado.
I would love to see pictures of your garden and there is a place for that: Magick Gardens
I am happy you are here and look forward to getting to know you better.

With Love :heart: & Magick :dizzy:

6 Likes

Merry meet @kate6,

Welcome to the forum- it is always a pleasure to meet a fellow Green Witch! :blush:

I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying reading the posts, please feel free to jump into any activities and discussions that call to you! There’s always a lot going on around here- I recommend taking a peek at the weekly news post (here is the news post for this week!) if you haven’t already found it. Make yourself at home here! :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello there! I am Ailey from Georgia, USA! We are so excited to have you here!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.