Merry Meet from Illinois

Merry meet everyone! I’m from southern Illinois and so excited to be here. I live in a rural area where it is still difficult to be yourself so I am in the broom closet. Looking forward to feeling connected with some fellow witches!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @nicole66 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’ve been in your shoes before with being in the broom closet. It took me a long time but I finally don’t really care anymore :laughing: I guess that’s a good thing considering I have a YouTube channel about witchcraft - but that’s besides the point.

Many people are in the exact same position as you are and that’s what makes this community so great! We can actively connect with one another without having to leave the proverbial broom closet :broom:

I’m glad you’re here and I look forward to seeing you around in the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome, @nicole66!

I’m fairly new myself and have found everyone to be so kind and helpful here - you’ll love it! I live North of you in Wisconsin in a similar type area. I look forward to connect with you more in the forums!

Have a great weekend! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hi @nicole66! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for connections. Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to start here!

If you have any problems or questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @nicole66

It’s so nice to meet you, Nicole, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. We are here for you, Nicole, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Merry meet @nicole66,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, another moderator here and an Eclectic Witch. It is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I spend a lot of time out in the countryside of Poland, very deep in church territory- I understand the feeling very well!

Luckily, the internet is our friend with this- I’m happy to say you’ve found a very big coven community here, full of fellow witches always happy to chat about magick! Please make yourself at home :infinite_roots: :heart:

Hope to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

@nicole66 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.