Merry meet from iowa

Hey there my name is Hanah from Des moines Iowa.Very new to the craft. Have always been interested in witches growing up and have always felt a bond to the subject. And finally figured out how to express it. Im an introvert. Its hard for me to come out and ask questions and get involved, so this is me stepping out a bit and seeking knowledge and all the information i can acquire. I’ve been really needing this, a guide more so. Im not at a very good place in life right now so im trying to get motivated and find hope and peace right now. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Blessed be!
Hanah

9 Likes

Warm greetings @hanah and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Thanks for taking a leap of faith and sharing your introduction- it’s a pleasure to meet you! I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through a tough time right now. Have you seen the Self Love Break Spell yet? That and the Peace of Mind Spell are personal favorites of mine when I need a dose of love and light to get through the day :candle::heart:

There’s also the Energy Exchange Circle- perhaps check it out and consider joining the list for some extra positive energy?

You have a coven full of friendly fellow witches here, so feel free to reach out if you have witchy things on your mind! Looking forward to chatting with you more soon :blush:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Hi @hanah! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

You are so in the right place. I’m severely introverted in real life, but the best part about this place is that you can write down what you’re thinking, edit it, and then post. It gives you a chance to think about what you’re saying. Once you get to know us, you’ll feel more comfortable and you’ll start talking here more. That’s what I did!

Plus you don’t need to talk to anyone if you don’t have to, it’s totally up to you. It’s just more fun if you do.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

@hanah hello and welcome. I’m so glad you found your way here. I’m sorry to hear things are not going so well. I look forward to getting to know you.

9 Likes

Hi @hanah ! Welcome to the family! This is the best place for information and guidance! Definitely don’t be afraid to ask questions, it’s the best way to learn :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Merry meet @hanah it’s great to meet you. I am a returning witch, have recently come back to craft and know this is my purpose. You are family here, you can ask all the questions to your hearts content. Like you I am still what we call a “baby witch” and am learning as I go. Everyone has been very friendly and responsive, and I feel right at home and I’m sure you will too. I hope to talk more soon and blessed be!:grin:

6 Likes

Hi, Hannah! I am new here, too. I am already learning so much and have found that the people here are very kind. Glad to meet you!
Blessed Be!

5 Likes

Thank you for your support! Very appreciated! I will definitely look into those and let you know how they work out!

4 Likes

Thank you all for taking time to welcome me, that’s super cool. sorry it has been a minute to reply. Hadn’t realized i had notifications. I am looking forward to talking to you all and getting to know you!
Blessed be!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, @hanah :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And no worries at all- everybody has their own schedules! Feel free to check in and respond when you can, the forum will always be here waiting for you :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes