Merry Meet from KY

Merry meet y’all I’m Keri! I was born and raised in Texas but I have living in Kentucky since 2008. I love working with herbs and healing potions. Most of my craft is praticed in my kitchen! I am so happy to be here!!!

11 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I have family in KY that I lived with after high school & I have lived in TX twice in my lifetime. First in Dallas & then in Austin. I’m an Eclectic Witch!

A good place to get started in the forum is the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 29 :new_moon_with_face: to get a sense of what is happening throughout the week & to chat with other members.

If you have anything of a more personal nature to post, we have the A Sacred Space category. Only active, logged-in members can access & interact with that category. Feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any topic of interest.

I look forward to learning with you.

6 Likes

Welcome!!! What part of Texas are you from? I’m originally from Oklahoma City, Ok. Small world :earth_africa::rofl:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you @keri1 I’m Debra from Canada. You will find everyone quite friendly and helpful.

6 Likes

Welcome Keri, I live in Tennessee but grew up in Massachusetts. I’m just a baby witch, but I’m leaning towards herbs and potions as well. I want to grow my own herbs and dry them. Hubby bought me a little greenhouse for Christmas, so I’m very excited to get started on this new path. Do you grow your own herbs?

6 Likes

@keri1 hello and welcome. So glad you joined us. Hope to talk soon

6 Likes

Hello and a very warm welcome @keri1

I’m Jess from Perth, Australia. I’m a very brand new baby witch.

So happy to have you here with us. This coven is amazing. You really will meet some truly wonderful people.

If you have any questions or just want to share something, reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning all sorts of kitchen witch tricks from you too!

Jess

5 Likes

Hi @keri1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

When you get around to playing in the courses, make sure you check out the green witchery section. That should really help you out and give you some great resources.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be along to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hi @keri1 , I’m Maeve currently in New Jersey but I have lived all over. I have found my way back to this path, after a few years away. I am really finding peace in the meditations and rituals.

6 Likes

Merry meet @keri1! :blush:

Always a delight to meet a fellow green witch/kitchen witch- welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Please feel free to make yourself at home here! There are many friendly folks here from all over the world who share your love for magick :sparkles: You can chat about Witchy Wisdom or answer any Questions you might have. And if there are any aspects of the Craft that call to you, feel free to Search or use the Tag System to locate relevant discussions :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Keri! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes