Merry Meet from Missouri!

Merry Meet!

I’m Amethyst, and I’m from the Kansas City area. I’m a few days in on this group, and I’m a semi-baby witch. I started learning about the craft in my early adulthood, went away from it for a time, and now I’m feeling very drawn to it again.

I hope to get to know you all a bit better.

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hi @AmethystGlynae!! Merry Meet and Welcome!! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! Are there any parts of the Craft that resonate the most with you?

Lots of people are reconnecting with the Craft after a long time and it can be overwhelming. I suggest that you visit the Online Witchcraft Courses at Spells8 and watch the lessons to get started!

Feel free to ask questions here in the forum or comment in any topic that you find interesting!

Blessings!! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry Meet Amethyst! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Glad you’re being drawn back to the Craft. It’ll be nice to get to know you!

Blessed Be!

4 Likes

Greetings, @AmethystGlynae! :purple_heart:

I hope you’ve been having fun exploring the forums- if you have any questions feel free to reach out! Make yourself at home and jump in on any discussions of interest- you are invited to join the weekly challenges (new one coming tomorrow!) and group ritual every Thursday.

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon :blush: Blessed be!

3 Likes

Merry Meet @AmethystGlynae! So glad you are here. My name is Tamera and I am from South Carolina. Explore, read, and take part in the forum, ask as many questions as you need. Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!
Welcome!
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

Hiya @AmethystGlynae! Welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I look forward to hearing more from you soon! :hearts:

3 Likes