Merry Meet from NC

Merry meet everyone, I’m Robert from North Carolina. I have been been exploring the craft for about 2 years and recently committed to the Wiccan path. I am currently enjoying learning to write in Theban. I love nature and feel the most at home on top of a mountain . I feel centered when I am out and about in the sun or moonlight. Blessed Be.

9 Likes

Hi @trebor! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to our corner of the internet! Have you found our Wicca Self-Initiation Course yet? It’s a wonderful resource. And make sure you keep an eye out for @TheTravelWitch’s Merry Meet Monday tomorrow morning for all the forum news in the Activities section of the forum. That’ll tell you what we’re getting up to this week.

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions just ask and someone here will try to help you out.

3 Likes

Pleasure to meet you Robert. Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

@trebor hello! Nice to meet you! I am Krissie from Cape Cod, MA. I love going to the mountains in NH, especially in the fall. I think you will find the community here very helpful & supportive. Their guidance is unmatched with the information you will find on the site & through the courses. I love the courses, they are very easy to follow. I hope to talk to you more in the forum! Blessed Be :star2:

4 Likes

Merry Meet, Robert! Welcome to the Forum! :wave:

It’s great that you have embraced a Wiccan path as a part of your life journey! I hope you will find the forums a place to make new friends and connections!

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @trebor - Robert. I look forward to seeing anything you write in Theban, I have an interest in learning that as well. Blessed be.

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @trebor Robert! :heart:

As a Green Witch, I share your feelings of feeling grounded and at home in nature- the mountains are a lovely place to be! :sunrise_over_mountains:

Kasie shared some great links- please make yourself at home here :blush:. It’s a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be, Robert :sparkles:

4 Likes