Merry meet.. from Newfoundland Canada

Hi all, new here!! Anyone else from Canada?

7 Likes

@HarmonyEcho merry meet and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. It’s great to have you here

7 Likes

Welcome @HarmonyEcho I am Sharon from Idaho. Glad you found your way to this amazing place!!!Blessed Be!!!

7 Likes

Hi @HarmonyEcho! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. I’m sure we have some people who come from Canada somewhere though. They just might be shy.

6 Likes

Thanks!! I’m excited to be here!

5 Likes

Merry meet! I’m nowhere near Canada unless you count being on the same continent. I’m in Harpers Ferry, WV. But welcome! This is a great community!

6 Likes

Greetings @HarmonyEcho and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I don’t live in Canada anymore, but I did a year of university at a school in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Absolutely beautiful place and I’ve never tasted tap water that tasted better than there! :laughing: :potable_water:

Here in the forum you’ll meet folks from all over the world- I’d recommend visiting Where in the World Are Witches? to see if anyone mentioned living in Canada :maple_leaf:

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome @HarmonyEcho ! I’m nowhere near Canada, sunny Florida actually but glad you’re here!

5 Likes

Well Miss HarmonyEcho, welcome gladly to Spells8. I’m Barbara, but here I’m Known as Garnet. I was raised a little south of Buffalo, NY. My husbands people came from Saint Johns, NF (before it was Canada). To ask if you know any of them would be silly, like finding a grain of sand on a beach.
We’re living on Gulf Coast Florida. Dealing with rain from the East coast. Nothing unusual…
Merry Meet and Blessed be.

5 Likes

What a name!!! @HarmonyEcho is beautiful! But I’m from New York. And I love Canada! Does that count?? :joy:
Anyway it’s nice having you here!!!
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes

I’m sure you know but ‘Harpers Ferry’ is famous…
Or infamous, depending how you look at it.

3 Likes

Yes, the Civil War history is thick in the area, from John Brown seizing the federal armory to General Sheridan marching out from there to burn the Shenandoah Valley. There are several places reported to be haunted.

If I had my way, I’d remake the area into a center for nature and spirituality, and rename it Harpers Fairy!

4 Likes

51dHpVb4KRL.AC

:wink:, lol!

2 Likes