Merry Meet From Nigeria

Merry meet my name is Esther I’m from Nigeria, the CEO of riteaidmysticalstore.I have been willing to join this beautiful forum for years so happy I finally made it happened today. Thanks for accepting me love you guys

12 Likes

Hello everyone I’m Esther from Nigeria hope I meet you guys good I’m happy to be here

6 Likes

@abayomi1 hello and welcome. It’s so great you are here now.

5 Likes

Hi Esther! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I think there’s a place you can link your store to advertise it. Not sure where though. It sounds interesting! We have oodles of activities going, for instance, Thursday is a Group Ritual to have tea and meditate on your heart chakra then chat about the experience and what you’re doing that day with everyone down in the comments. It’s a great way to get to know everyone.

I look forward to chatting with you soon!

4 Likes

¡Hola, Esther!

And welcome to our coven. I’m WhiteFox and I’m from Colombia. I invite you to join our activities and keep learning as much as you can.

See you around, and blessed be! :love_letter:

3 Likes

Welcome @abayomi1 !

2 Likes

Merry meet Esther @abayomi1 :heart:

That is amazing that you run your own mystical business! The forum actually has a list of Coven Member Shops to help encourage shopping within the witchy community. Would you like your shop to be added to the list? :blush:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum! Feel free to create a new discussion to share witchy thoughts, and know that you are warmly invited to search around and jump in on any discussions that call out to you.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

welcome ! So glad you made it!

5 Likes

Welcome! We are an accepting group :blush:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York :statue_of_liberty::apple:
It’s nice to meet you! Hope to see you around :hugs:
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Miss Esther, You are warmly welcome here.
I am one of a world wide coven. When I look at where everyone is from my heart is warmed. Thanks for joining, it makes my heart a little warmer.
https://forum.spells8.com/uploads/default/original/2X/b/b8900f9d01aa0e1ee3abe40db20271932234fab7.jpeg

baby dragon
New Baby Dragon, haven’t named her yet.

6 Likes

what’s the baby dragons name ?

4 Likes

I haven’t named her yet, maybe I should have a dragon naming?
As you can see, she’s very small and shy. Also, she only eats flies for right now. As soon as she isn’t afraid of them, I give her crickets.

5 Likes

Hi there nice to meet you!!!
Blessing!

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: ooo she cute
A little emerald jade

5 Likes

how about Rea

5 Likes