Merry Meet from Northern New York!

Hey ya’ll! My name is River, I am 39 and have been practicing for twenty years or so, but always solitary. I love spells8 because it has given me so much knowledge and insight. I am married and have two amazing girlfriends. I am here for knowledge and friendship, but I have been too chicken to come to the forums so far. Well here I am!

9 Likes

Welcome River! I’m from Tennessee. I’m a baby witch. It’s great you decided to mingle. I was apprehensive myself–still am, actually. But this is a great place to learn and with 20 years of practice, you probably have a lot to offer.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @river, I agree with @christine13 that I’m sure you have a lot to offer to the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots:

I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, I have my husband with 2 adult children & a preteen at home. Plus 2 fur babies.

Everyone here is very friendly, helpful, & supportive of your unique path. Feel free to post on the topic or create your own if you can’t find what you are looking for, I would suggest the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Dec 27 :fireworks: for what’s going on in the forum this week. There should be a Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE starting today I believe, that lasts about a week. They are a really good way to learn about your practice & apply it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, someone will get back to you as soon as they can either with an answer or point you in the right direction. I look forward to chatting with you :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi @river! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Glad you’ve come out of lurkdom!

Not that lurkdom is bad, mind you, it’s just more fun to play along with everyone else. Don’t forget that tomorrow is the Group Ritual to Welcome in the New Year. The new year needs all the help it can get I’m thinking. 2021 is still being a butt. LOL.

If you have any questions just ask and someone here will help you out. I’m glad to get to know you a bit better!

3 Likes

I’m Jess and I’m wishing you the warmest of welcomes from Perth, Australia.
I have only just started out on my path.

So happy to have you here, this coven is amazing. The people that I have met are the most beautiful and kind people with the brightest souls. They are the most genuine and caring people. I have made some truly amazing friends.

If you ever have any questions reach out here. There is always someone willing and able to help you. I have learnt so much already and I’ve only been a member for a few months!
Looking forward to getting to know you,
Jess

3 Likes

Merry meet @river! :blush:

Thank you for taking that leap of faith to share your introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you! As you can probably already see, we are a pretty friendly bunch here- please make yourself at home :infinite_roots::sparkles:

With about twenty years in your practice (wow- that’s amazing!), I imagine you have some areas that really call to you. So if there are any topics in particular you’d like to pursue, I recommend using the Search Tool and Tag System to quickly find relevant discussions- there is a lot going on in the forum, so it’s a helpful way to navigate around! :compass:

For a quick run-through of other helpful forum tools, there is a Forum Tutorial you can access to help you feel more comfortable here. Feel free to use it if you’d like, and know that you are always welcome to reach out if you have any questions! We are always happy to help :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, River! :sparkles:

2 Likes