Merry Meet from Nova Scotia!

Hi all, like the title says, I’m from Nova Scotia! I’m new to practicing but have never felt so welcomed! Looking forward to what the future holds!
Bright Blessings <3

5 Likes

Welcome, @robyn! Glad to meet you! I’ve heard that Nova Scotia is beautiful, it must be such a nice place to live. I’m Kasie, I’m from West Virginia. We’re looking forward to the leaves turning down here. Not long now! If you have any questions about the site, just ask. There are a lot of people willing to help!

Merry meet!

3 Likes

Merry Meet, @robyn!! Welcome!! :wave:

We are here learning the Craft together trying to improve ourselves as unique and diverse beings!

Feel free to use the forum to ask any questions you have, open a discussion, or recommend anything you find (online or offline)!

4 Likes

Hi @robyn! Welcome to the forum!
It’s great to have you here :heart:

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @robyn! :heart:

Ahhh I love Nova Scotia! I spent a year studying at SMU in Halifax- you are truly blessed by very beautiful nature there :national_park::ocean::blush:

Welcome to both your practice and the forums- we are so blessed to have you join us! I know there is a lot of information, so a great place to build a foundation is to start with the Self-Initiation. From there, you can branch off into any number of the Complete Courses. These specialize in different areas of magic, so feel free to pursue any that call out to you! :blush:

To help get you settled in the forums, I warmly invite you to join the Current Challenge and Group Tea Ritual (a new one each Thursday!). Feel free to browse around and jump in on any topics of interest. You are always welcome to make a new topic as well! If you have any questions, just say the word and you will find help! :heart:

It is a pleasure to meet you, Robyn- I can’t wait to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome Robyn. As @kasie stated, great place to be. I also hear how beautiful Nova Scotia is.

2 Likes