Merry Meet from NZ

Merry Meet all,

My name is Matt, I’m from Australia but I live in Auckland, New Zealand. Have really enjoyed the content that comes through the newsletter for a while now so thought I should finally join completely :star_struck:

Looking forward to getting to know you all and seeing what else the spells8 community has to offer!

Blessed Be
Matt

9 Likes

Hi Matt!!! I ´m Southern witch too!!! :hugs:

6 Likes

Hi @Matt_McCarthy! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the US. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you joined us! We love getting new members! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started here on the site.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum. I am a new member also. It’s great to be in a such a friendly community :candle::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Merry meet @Matt_McCarthy,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

Oh hooray! I am so happy to hear you’ve been enjoying the newsletter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for coming to join us and also for sharing your lovely introduction- we are very blessed to have you here! :infinite_roots:

Please know that all of the content on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum is here for you- feel free to explore around and don’t hesitate to jump in to any discussions that catch your eye! If you have any questions, ask away in the #questions category and your coven is sure to come to help- we are a very friendly bunch (as you can likely already tell!) :grinning:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi @Matt_McCarthy and welcome to the forum! I’m Satu, a secular green solitary witch from Baltimore, Maryland (born and raised in New York). My husband is Māori, from Rotorua NZ, and I was very fortunate to live with him for a few years there and in Whangaparoa. He’s a former professional rugby player and here in the U.S. with me and no surprise…coaching college rugby lol.

So happy you’ve decided to join and say hello to the group. Super nice, helpful, and close group here and hoping you’ll enjoy being a part of the group. Glad you’re here!!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Matt_McCarthy and welcome home :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you, Matt! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary, from Colorado. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better! Welcome to the Spell8 family!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Thanks! I can see you all put a lot of effort into the newsletter! Thanks for the warm welcome!

4 Likes

Thanks Satu! Whangaparoa is a beautiful area :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s really kind of you to say- thank you, @Matt_McCarthy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And it’s my pleasure- make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots: :heart:

3 Likes