Merry Meet From Ohio

Hello.
Merry meet everyone, I am Andrea18 I am from Ohio and I have received my calling since I was a child. I was told I have a third eye. I had lost this when I entered my 20’s but regained this back in my 30"s. I’m not understanding at times but I dream things before it happens in ways I wake up write down then it comes true weeks maybe months even years later. I feel what a person is thinking and when I tell them it scares them. I can read tarot but still learning. I just want to learn and study my gifts so I can understand them. I have another life and family on the other side that i go home to when I’m in a deep sleep i am watching my career and children and grandchildren grow in that world i really feel the effects and I come from the body once or twice a year. this is really getting weird for me. I hope I am sane. I am, glad to be here for some guidance.

4 Likes

A merry meet to you too, @andrea18! Wow, it sounds like you have quite the talent for dream magick and perhaps astral projection as well- it is wonderful that you keep of your experiences in your journal :open_book: :two_hearts:

Feel free to make yourself at home in the forums and reach out if you have any questions. Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes