Merry Meet from Old Fort North Carolina

I’m Kim and I am from Old Fort NC. My great grandmother and aunt practiced the craft. However both passed away when I was young. The one thing that my aunt did teach me was you can never learn enough about the craft. I am studying constantly. My aunt Deborah Jean was murdered one day before her 21st birthday. She was the one that showed me I was a medium. As a child it was scary but at the same time it brought justice to her death.

10 Likes

That is an amazing heritage. I am glad you found your way here. I hope you visit often and share so we can all get to know you better @kimberly19. Be well.

6 Likes

Hello! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod & happy that you found your way here! I hope to speak to you more in the forums. I think you will find that everyone is really nice & very supportive & helpful here. If you have any questions feel free to ask & someone will get back to you as soon as they can!

8 Likes

You can never learn enough about the craft. 100% agree on that.

Welcome, Kim! :wave: I’m glad you found your way here. We are here to share, to learn, and to improve our crafts. Feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you find interesting.

Blessed Be! :pray:

7 Likes

Hi @kimberly19! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the forum. I can’t imagine what growing up as a medium is like. I hope to learn from you! As @krissie117 said, if you have any questions, just ask.

6 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome! I recently found my way here too. The group has become a welcome part of my beginning of the day. I always find inspirtion in the wisdom, insight and knowledge shareed by everyone here. Grab a cup. Cheers!

7 Likes

As @Cinnamonoob said grab a cup! Every Thursday we have a coven tea time & it’s a wonderful place to discuss what is going on & each time there is a reflection that goes with it. It’s one of my favorite parts of the group. I really look forward to it. It doesn’t have to be tea that you drink, it can be coffee, juice, tea… whatever is your favorite.

6 Likes

Hi Kimberly. I,m Larry from Central Ks. You’ll love it here. Promise.

4 Likes

Kim, welcome to the community! Great place to be!

5 Likes

@kimberly19
Welcome :hugs:

5 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @Kimberly19! :heart:

I am sorry to hear about your losses, but it seems like the wise advice of your loved ones has carried you here today. We are very blessed to have you join us- welcome to the forum! :hugs:

Please make yourself at home- there are always ongoing Activities that you are welcome to join. As others have mentioned, if you have any questions- don’t hesitate to reach out! There are many here happy to help :blush:

I’m looking forward to talking more with you soon! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Kimberly,
Merry Meet
My name is Jeannie, aka Valerie Jean I go by Jeannie, I am glad to meet you and I think we’re going to have lots of fun! I see you already made a home here! I can understand losing the people you love can be difficult, so glad you were able to have justice and use your gifts to find justice ! I welcome you with arms wide open!
Jeannie
Blessed be

3 Likes