Merry meet from Pennsylvania

Merry meet from pa. I found wicca shortly after hiking the Appalachian trail. Being one with nature for 6 months had changed my body mind and spirit. Actually, I think the god and goddess found me out in the forest.

10 Likes

Oooooooo the Appalachian mountains are gorgeous. Im in NC, so we have that mountain range here too. Welcome to an amazing community thats here to help u with your journey. And if u have questions. Please dont hesitate to ask.

8 Likes

@Sage64
It’s so amazing that you hiked the Appalachian trail! I’m so glad that the god and goddess found you and brought you home :infinite_roots: Welcome! I am Marsha, an eclectic and solitary witch from Colorado. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.
Love :heart: and Magick :dizzy:

8 Likes

Merry meet @Sage64,

Welcome to the forum!

Wow- what an adventure you went on, hiking the Appalachian trail sounds amazing :star_struck: Congrats to you on your amazing journey, and for the beautiful connections you forged while out in nature :national_park::blush:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! You have a friendly coven happy to help- know that the Q&A Category is there for you.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m also a solitary eclectic witch, also just a babe . Studying and taking classes here has been so fulfilling . I can’t wait to do the buck moon ritual.
Have a blessed day.

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. NC, I remember well. Some tough climbs but so worth it. Have a blessed day.

8 Likes

Hi @Sage64! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I think it’s lovely you found yourself while hiking the Trail. I live close to the New River Gorge Bridge and it’s beautiful here, I wish I could get out and hike but I’m not able. LOL!

Have you found the Courses yet? They are a great way to get started here on the forum. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Super cool :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

T’aint nothin pertier than the Blue Ridge.
It’s hard to write a N.C. accent’.
Love & endurance to you.
Garnet

8 Likes

@Sage64
I can’t remember if I’ve touched down with you but a warm welcome to spells. I have to agree, I always find Goddess in nature.
Be blessed, stay safe and know you are loved.
Garnet Mountain Witch

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m from Houston so I’m jealous of all this mountain talk. Unless I go way south - Mexican border South - there are not any mountains in Texas.

Anywho, I’m an eclectic pagan green witch, which is a fancy way of saying I pull my beliefs from all sources and love making herbal remedies for ailments of my family and friends. I’ve been practicing for a little over two years but have been exposed to the Craft the majority of my life with my Mom finding her path when I was a teenager.

This group is a wonderful place and full of loving and caring people. Don’t be ask any questions and search the forum for topics you are interested in.

Again, welcome!

7 Likes

Hi Amethyst, I have found the courses and started at the very beginning. I’m on my 8th lesson now and I’m gonna start spell casting 101 also. Thank you for reaching out. Everyone here has been so awesome.
Have a blessed day.

7 Likes

That’s so great! If you need any questions answered, let us know!

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Lol. The blue ridge sure is purty. But once you’ve seen it, it kinda loses its luster. Grandfather mountain never disappoints tho. Thats why i love living in central NC. Ive got the mountains to the west and beach to the east. I dont live at neither but i can visit if i need a pick me up.

7 Likes

Dearest Amaris.
Where I live. a speed bump is a hill and a double speed bump is like almost a mountain range.
Garnet and my generically challenged Dragon, Regen
emojipng.com-9090597

8 Likes

Lol, that is the same for me here!!

7 Likes

Welcome! The Appalachian Trail is amazing! I haven’t hike the entire thing, but I’ve been on bits and pieces. It is definitely a place where you could begin a spiritual journey!

8 Likes

I loved every minute and struggle. Your in tune with all the elements (need them to survive out there) , the sun and moon and nature.
Now I’m just going on. Lol. I have a hike coming up that I’m excited about because this time I’ll have a travel altar with me.

8 Likes

Yaaaaaaayyyy. Thats wonderful

7 Likes