Merry Meet from Princeton, New Jersey

I am a novelist, partner to a wonderful man, beloved of a white fluff-ball of a pupper, and witch. I have been practicing for several decades in a number of traditions and have been initiated into a coven. Sadly, the high priest of that coven, a man I’ve known for more decades than I care to count, passed suddenly early Sunday morning. We’re all in shock.

I’m here to be part of, to learn, to discover, to continue on the path.

Merry meet.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss. It really breaks my heart, especially when it’s someone who initiated you to your current path.

But one thing is for sure, all things must come to an end for it’s the natural cycle of life. Every living thing becomes a part of the Earth when its time to pass has come. This is a celebration because he is now one with Mother Earth. :earth_africa:

Be sure to reach out in the Forum whenever you need cheering up, because we are all one big family looking out for each other! :smiley:

Feel free to comment on any topic you like in the Forum or create a new topic to share/ask questions.

May the Lord and Lady guide your path! :pray:

2 Likes

Merry Meet Lauren,

Sympathy for your loss. Happy you found your way here, I am a writer as well, struggling one right now but…:slight_smile:
Glad our paths have met,
Blessed Be!

2 Likes

Merry meet as well! I am sorry for your loss. Find kindness here. Share your knowledge. Many of us are beginners and appreciate wisdom. I am from Southern CA. I welcome you.

2 Likes

Merry Meet to you, @lauren6! :heart:

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your coven’s high priest. Sudden losses sweep the rug out from beneath our feet- they can take a long time to recover from. Sending you many warm thoughts and support in this troubling time :pray:

Please know that you are very welcome here! :two_hearts: While different from a coven that meets in-person, the benefit of an online international forum is that you can reach out at any time from any place. We may be far apart physically, but like Francisco said- we are one big forum family at heart! :heart:

Feel free to browse through the Where in the World are Witches post- there may be someone nearby or from an interesting place that you’d like to connect with! :world_map::two_hearts:. There is also a Group Tea Meditation Ritual today that may help you to feel more connected and involved :tea:

Comment on any posts you’d like, and make a new topic anytime you have questions, thoughts, or experiences you’d like to share! We all have so much we can learn from one another :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Krissie. I think you have found the right place. I’m so sorry for the sudden loss. My heart is heavy for you and your coven.

I look forward to meeting you and speaking with you soon. :star2: :star_and_crescent:

Much Love and Light! Blessed Be! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes