Merry Meet from Reno NV

Hello I am Amy Sweet 42 born raised and still here same part of Reno… I have been on my path for around 15 years solitary until about 5 years ago. On my roller-coaster of life I have dragged along my husband of 25 years have raised 3 crazy girls and now the grand beauty. I never can stop filling my soul with everything . Why its called a path! I recently (still blows my mind) received my degree in Metaphysics. I love empowering everything around me… never been apart of a Covent but so needing to learn and share. Blessed be!

10 Likes

Hi @amy3! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the group! We’re happy to have you! Make sure you check out our Activities tag so you can join in on the fun. We have group tea sessions on Thursdays and weekly challenges and book clubs and all sorts of fun to join in on. If you need any help, just ask and someone will be more than willing to give you a hand.

Hope to chat with you more soon!

4 Likes

Good morning & welcome to Spells8! I’m Krissie and I’m from Cape Cod, MA. I am 43 with 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl, 21, 18, & 11. They keep me busy every day. The boys have since graduated and both are working. My daughter is in 6th grade.

Everyone here is very friendly and supportive. If you have any kinds of questions feel free to ask. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Blessed Be :star2: :heart:

5 Likes

Merry Meet, Amy!! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! I love the energy and enthusiasm in your words!

100%!! Especially with your new degree. Congratulations! Follow your heart, your bliss, or whatever feels most true to you.

5 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @amy3! :heart:

You have had quite the amazing journey- congrats on your new degree! Metaphysics sounds fascinating :star_struck: Yes, the path of life and magick is full of excitement- I am so glad that your path has led you here! We are blessed to have you join us :blush:

It sounds like you have a deep appreciation for learning- have you found the Courses yet? They are a great place to review favorite aspects or dig into a new area of magick :sparkles:

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions- we are all learning together here and there are many happy to help!

All the best- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I am slowly learning my around the website. Thank you very much. I never had the intention of going as far as I did it really started with just wanting to learning about everything spiritual and just kept going and now they roped me into teaching . Weird. Excited to keep learning. Thank you again

5 Likes

Thank you so much . Excited to learn my way around here and share experience!

5 Likes

Thank you very much. Excited to make some new connections!

4 Likes

I love all this and everyone is so beautiful. Excited to meet and learn from each other!

4 Likes

@amy3,
So nice to meet you :hugs:
I am Deborah White from Philadelphia PA.
I love your intro , and I am so happy you are here.
I am so new to this way of life and here on Spells8 is where I grow as I learn.

Merry meet

5 Likes

Nice to meet you. !! Thanks

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m from New York. It’s so nice to have you here! If you need anything, let me know :slight_smile: have a blessed day :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Amy Merry Meet my name is Jeannie and from Sacramento, were not to far from eachother. I see you have kids and I have two boys. I am 39 and I am glad that we finally crossed paths. I see you are a love bug! Nice to meet you!
Jeannie
Blessed be

6 Likes

Merry Meet Jeannie. To funny love bug is what i call my grand daughter. Not to far away . First time been a part of something like this on line . Looking forward to it

5 Likes

Merry Meet! I could defiantly use some more routine in my life and remember to be on here more. Glad I stumbled into this

5 Likes