Merry Meet from SETX

Hello and merry meet. I’m a 45 yr old mom of 6 wonder kids and have lots of furbabies that my family has rescued. I’ve been an eclectic witch for 35 yrs. But due to life issues I was not allowed to practice for 20 of those yrs. With that situation gone I’m continuing my spiritual path except this time two of my by my side. My hopes are that spell8 will get me on my spiritual witchy path and guide my girls while they learn what it is to be a witch. It’s awesome to be here.
Blessed Be

11 Likes

Welcome and merry meet!

9 Likes

Thank you. It’s good to be here.

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @hope333
I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I have 4 grown children and lots of rescued furbabies! I’m so glad you have joined us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

Have you found the online courses?

• There is a lot of really great information here: Lessons
  • If you have any questions, just post them: Q&A

With love :heart: and Magick :magic_wand: :dizzy:

7 Likes

Hi @hope333 and welcome.

8 Likes

HI @hope333, I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod, I have lived in Austin & Dallas, TX though & I actually loved it there :revolving_hearts: I’m close in age :wink: I have 3 children ( 2 are technically adults, but will always be my babies :heartpulse:) I’m an Eclectic Celtic leaning witch with an Italian ancestry & upbringing including Roman Catholicism. I practiced when I was a teen then life happened & I came back to it about 25/30 years later in 2020!

I would 2nd the the site courses even if they are a refresher for you but as a good starting point for your girls. I think starting with the basics & working through them to find what you &/or they are interested in, is a good starting point. Of course, also feel free to ask any questions or share any information that interests you or your girls.

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. They will support you on your path, whichever way it takes you. :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Hi @hope333! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Wow, six kids. You brave woman you! LOL!

Make sure you check out this week’s Nerry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week. @BryWisteria puts those together so well and it gives you an idea of what we’re up to for the week, activity-wise. That way you can jump in and play!

I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Merry meet @hope333,

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! :blush:

It sounds like you have a home full of love, and how exciting that your girls are joining you on your path! I hope you are able to find everything you are seeking here, and I am wishing all of you a wonderful journey into magick together :mage: :sparkles:

Others have recommended the courses and materials- the lessons are a great way to explore various areas of magick! I also recommend taking a peek at the weekly witchy challenge. They run here in the forum and every week we focus on exploring a different area of magick- if you’re interested, here is a full list of all past challenges. Feel free to check out the Activities Category and join in- you are all warmly invited! :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi @hope333.
Welcome to spells8.
There’s so much to see and learn here. So get something to drink, put up your feet and learn about Magick.
As a side, you’ll make some great friends.
Blessed be, Be safe and know you are loved.
Garnet

7 Likes

Wow I have to say that is the kindest and best welcome I was ever given. Thank you so much. Everyone is so friendly and I can’t wait to get to know everyone more. Spells8 seems so fun and full of learning tools. I know I just joined but I already feel like I belong here. Thank so much everyone.
Blessed Be

7 Likes

Welcome to the home sweetheart
Is nice having u here
Merry meet :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Welcome! I am also a Texan witch! I’m in the Houston area currently. This coven/ forum is a wonderful place to be. I joined a little over a year ago and have learned so much from everyone here. It’s also great to have a place you can share your experiences and all questions without judgment, something that isn’t common to non-Christians in the South in my experience.

My mother also practices so it’s exciting to hear that you have two that are following in your footsteps. You can learn so much from each other.

Again, welcome and Blessed Be.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, Hope! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Make yourself at home here! :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome :hugs: happy to have you here! :sparkles::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone. I’m so excited to be here

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.