Merry meet from Shadeweaver

Look forward to learning more and what better day to start than Osaera.

11 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 :infinite_roots: forum. I love this community. There’s a bunch of awesome people here with great ideas. If you have any questions feel free to ask, someone will always respond. Happy Ostara! :stonehenge:

:butterfly:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Shadeweaver :wave:

My name is Megan, an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist, and one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Ostara is a wonderful day to start a new venture, and an even better one for spirituality! There is so much to see here at Spells8 and I’m sure you’re going to find many things to be interested in. Feel free to hop right in and join the discussions!

7 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 & the forum :infinite_roots:! I’m Siofra_Strega, one of the moderators here at Spells8.

I hope you are having a good Ostara/Spring Equinox :bouquet: I spent yesterday cleaning my room/space with help from my husband & I’m really enjoying the space now! :revolving_hearts: I’m in a reset kind of phase too, which is perfect for the Equinox & New Moon too!

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask at any time or share anything with us too! We all love to learn & someone will be along to help you out as soon as they can. Feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of each other’s path :hugs:

I look forward to getting to know you more throughout the forum! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Hi @Shadeweaver! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Here’s to hoping you’re having a blessed Ostara! It’s been a pretty day here in WV, cold but sunny. And you’ve come to the right place if you want to learn, the Courses here are a great place to start.

I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Shadeweaver

It’s so nice to meet you, Henry, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Merry meet @Shadeweaver,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Well said! The spring equinox and beginning of a new season is a very auspicious day to jump in- make yourself at home here, Shadweaver! If you have any questions, need help with anything, or simply wish to chat about a favorite area of the Craft, please don’t hesitate to reach out- your coven is a friendly one! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed Be and Happy Spring! :bouquet: :sparkles:

7 Likes

@Shadeweaver welcome to this beautiful family!
I’m Airam from Greece!
here you will find a lot of love, kindness and knowledge!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.