Merry Meet from South Carolina!

Hi, My name is Tamera. I found my way here by feeling a bit disconnected in my other academy, changes had took hold within the group and I found myself not feeling connected with it anymore.
I’ve been discovering myself through my craft for the last year and a half. But know that I have so much more to learn and discover. I am excited to be here and happy to meet all of you!

5 Likes

Merry Meet, Tamera!! :wave:

Welcome to the community! I’m glad to hear that you’ve found in the Craft a space for self-growth!!

Is there anything that you liked about your previous academy and would love to keep learning about?

If you feel like sharing any new discoveries or insight in your path, you can create a topic in the Witchy Wisdom section! Or simply browse around and ask questions where you see fit!

It’s great to have you here! :smiley:

2 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Tamera! :heart:

Sorry to hear about the disconnect from your academy- but their loss is our gain, and we are very blessed to have you join us! :grin: :two_hearts: If you are looking to connect with others nearby, you may want to look at the Where in the World are Witches discussion and see if there are any other witches near you! :world_map: We have members from all over the globe here, so you will also be able to make witchy friends from around the world :blush:

That’s wonderful you’ve been exploring your craft! Are there aspects that call out to you? Maybe crystals, herbs, astrology, divination, or something else :crystal_ball: ? If not, no worries at all! :sparkles: You can always investigate new areas of interest in the Spells8 YouTube Channel or in the Complete Courses.

Feel free to browse the forums :mag: and jump in on any topics of interest, or create a new one! We all have so much we can learn and share with each other :books:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I can’t wait to talk with you more! :sparkling_heart:

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank You! :wave: At first in the Academy, I felt inspired. There were a few elders that had a lot of influence on the direction my path was headed, but then many of them left the group due to the same reasons I ended up leaving about. Im really just eclectic, Im interested in learning as much as I can. Im open to expanding my interests in the God/Goddess area, as that is something I feel that I have been intimidated or really just naive about. I definitely am into Spell Casting, Tarot, Herbs, Manifesting, Meditation and have interests in Scrying, Runes, and just exploring every path really.
I have to say, since joining last night I have an excitement within me and feel as though I have found my place! I learned so much from just the two Intro videos, and I wanted to thank you for that.
Blessed Be

2 Likes

:wave: Thank you! I am so glad to meet you as well. It was a bit disappointing to realize my place was not with the academy anymore, but it just became something I felt no correlation with as I had in the past. Perhaps, it was because I needed to redirect my path to find Spells8! :wink: Definitely I am into crystals, Tarot, Herbs, Astrology, Meditation, etc. Im really hoping to expand my learning with Divination as I feel I have shied away from that.
Thank you for the warm greeting, I am so happy to be here!
Blessed Be :sparkles:

1 Like

@Tamera Welcome! Where are from in SC?

I am upstate near Charlotte, NC

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m in the Charleston area.

1 Like

We love Charleston. Usually go a few times a year. This year we didn’t make it yet.

I love the history. We always go the Battery at night and enjoy the view. The market has some cool stuff.

We either stay at the Francis Marion or drive down to Folly Beach.

The girls love to eat at Husk, Tommy Condon’s, and Hyman’s. It’s so amazing to meditate on the beach at night with the sound of the waves.

Once life gets back to normal we will be back there.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words, Tamera!! I’m so happy you are enjoying your time here and I look forward to seeing you around the Forum! :+1:

Feel free to comment on any topic you find of interest.

3 Likes

I’m loving your positivty, @Tamera! :grin: And I am so thrilled that your path led you here- I hope you find everything you are looking for in a witchy forum family- and more! :two_hearts:

All wonderful aspects- you have many talents! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m also working my way through Divination studies. I took a really interesting online class (helped to pass all that time in lockdown!) that was a great overview in many different types of divination :crystal_ball: The course is free, online, and offered through HarvardX: It’s called PredictionsX: Omens, Oracles, and Prophecies :books::+1:

diviner_guide_for_slider

There are also a few different threads about various divination adventures here in the forums! You may be interested in:

Like Francisco said, you are very welcome to jump in on any topic you’d like! :grin: And if you learn something interesting as you study, feel free to share it here :open_book:

All in all, make yourself at home here in the forums! Can’t wait to chat with you more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Blessed Be!

2 Likes

Charleston is rich in History, definitely. The battery is beautiful, We actually took our daughters Senior pictures there this past fall. Folly is my beach!!! I live about 24 miles from there, in a city called Summerville.
I cannot wait for life to get back to some sort of normalcy.

1 Like