Merry Meet from Southern Indiana

Hello everyone, I’m Cheryl from Indiana. I have been researching and studying Wicca, Witchcraft, and Paganism for more years than I know. My decision to take this path is because of the freedom it gives me, I am able to make my own rules of right and wrong, I have no one to say that I have to belive one way or another. I choose my beliefs, rules, and rituals on what feels right for me.

8 Likes

Hi @cheryl3! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. I think a lot of us come to Wicca out of a search for someplace without rules that don’t make sense. I hope you find a home here! If you have any questions just ask, and someone will pop in and help you out!

3 Likes

Welcome @cheryl3 :wave: We’re happy to have you here!

You’ve already made the first step and introduced yourself, so that’s great!

Be sure to check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! January 25th :full_moon: every Monday (there will be another one tomorrow) where @TheTravelWitch tells us all about upcoming moon :crescent_moon: phases, forum activities like the :seedling: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - From Seed to Sprout and the Divination Discussion :heart: Muddy Waters.

We also have a special place for prayer and energy requests called Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: January 30th where you can see requests for healing energy or just thoughts and prayers that were made in the #energy-exchange

I can’t wait to see what you have to share here with us!

4 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA. I love that about this, each person has their own craft unique to them. I hope you enjoy the classes with the information they have too. Everyone here is very helpful and supportive, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I hope to speak to you more throughout the forum!

Blessed Be! :star2: :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome, fellow Hoosier. This is an interesting State to have alternate religious views, right? :upside_down_face: I believe you will find this group to be extremely warm, welcoming, and open to ideas.

4 Likes

Welcome Cheryl. Glad to meet you and hope you enjoy everything Spells8 has to offer.

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @cheryl3! :heart_decoration:

You put this beautifully- congrats to you for finding your own freedom and happiness in your unique beliefs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope you feel at home here with your like-minded coven.

If you have any wisdom you’d like to share or questions to ask- please don’t hesitate to reach out! There are many here who love to learn together :books:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry Meet Cheryl3,

May your journey be full of love and light :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Happy to have you with us!

Be Blessed💫

6 Likes

Welcome! I can’t wait to say that I’ve studied Wicca and Witchcraft for years. I still consider myself a bit new but I’m learning. Anyway, happy to have you!

5 Likes