Merry Meet from Tennessee

Hi there! :wave: My name is Danielle, but I go by Elle for short. I’ve been a practicing witch for 5 years now. I’m so glad I get this opportunity to be a part of a group. I’m so glad to be here and it’s nice to meet all my brothers and sisters. Blessed Be!!

12 Likes

Hi Elle! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I want to make sure you are invited to our Group Ritual tomorrow. It’s easy, just basically sit down for a cup of tea or something else any time tomorrow and do some magic and then post about it. The lovely @MeganB will even be doing the ritual live on Zoom at noon EST if you want to join in with them. You have to be logged in to a Sacred Space to do it but it’s really fun and it’s a great way to get to know people.

If you ever have any questions just ask and someone here will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better.

6 Likes

Hello Amethyst! I’m so glad to meet you. Thank you for the warm welcome. I sure will participate tomorrow. Thank you so much.

7 Likes

Merry Meet, Elle! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction. I hope you will enjoy your time in this wonderful online coven and will learn many new things!

Are there any areas of Magic that you have experience with or that you’re especially interested in learning?

Feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you like.

Blessed Be! :dizzy:

7 Likes

Welcome Danielle! I live in Tennessee as well! I’m a baby witch and learning a lot from Spells8. There is so much information with the courses and many printable for your book of shadows, and many knowledgeable people that can answer your questions and help you on your path :grinning:

7 Likes

Merry meet @Crusnikgurl Elle! :blush:

I’m glad you found your way here- it is a pleasure to meet you! Please make yourself at home here in the forum, you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to chat or help with any questions you may have :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Amethyst kindly mentioned the group ritual today- please feel free to check it out and join in if it calls to you! There are also many other ongoing Activities- such as a book club, challenge, energy circle, and more. As you explore the forum it may seem a bit overwhelming (there’s a lot in here! :laughing:) so I recommend using the Search Tool and Tag System to quickly find what you are looking for :mag:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Blessed Be and welcome to the group

6 Likes

Welcome! @Crusnikgurl I’m so glad you are here and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Merry Meet @Crusnikgurl, Elle, so nice to meet you, I’m from the Okanagan Valley in BC Canada. It is so nice to have you join our group, we here at Infinite Roots coven are like
one big happy family and everyone is so friendly and very helpful. Don’t be afraid to
ask a question if you have one.
Blessed be!

5 Likes

Im actually your neighbor in NC lol.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.