Merry meet from the PNW

Hey all, just finished the intro course. Thatwas a nice refresherof the basics. I loved being able to print all those pages. I started a new BOS because of it which has been fun. Can not wait to ake the rest of the courses and fill it in some more.

Also looking forward to getting to know some of you. I am in the PNW out near the majestic Fidalgo Islands and hope to connect physically not just electronically with some Coven members after this Covid mess is over of course.

I have been a solitary initiate for 30yrs but I have recently had a fire lite to develop my craft deeper and thats what lead me to Spell8.

Ok thats me for now.
Blessed be

PS can someone please tell me how, if it is possible, to change my user name. I could not locate the option under account and a search did not help.

8 Likes

Good afternoon from Cape Cod, USA! I’m Krissie and I just finished my Book of Mirrors course. I have really loved all of the courses available and the printables are one of my favorites too. I recently made a post about going through my Book of Shadows and breaking it into parts because mine was getting hard to contain in one binder.

Book of Shadows Parts

Feel free to join any conversation that moves you! We would love to get to know you more in the coven. Every week we have a coven tea time that we all get to join from our homes, but we talk about things that have been going and connect with each other.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Someone will find the answer for you and we all pitch in and try to help. There is a really amazing group of people here. I think you are really going to enjoy it.

Nice to meet you! I look forward to speaking with you more! :heart:
Blessed Be! :star2:

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Nice to meet you. I’m not sure how to fix your username really, but I do know that it can be done. One of our wonderful mods will be glad to fill you in when they get to their keyboard, I’m sure.

Congratulations on finishing the intro course! Good job! Hope to chat with you some more soon!

4 Likes

HI again @Cinnamonoob! I believe you can only change it one time…

Click on your icon in the top right corner. Go to your account the icon all the way over to the right where you get your notifications. Go to preferences and you should be able to change it there to whatever you would like it to be going forward.

5 Likes

Welcome :hugs: ooh, the PNW I’ve always wanted to visit there! I’m from NY. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! Nice meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Hi @Cinnamonoob

Let’s get your forum name updated! I just sent you a message. :email:

Thanks for your introduction! I’m happy that you’re enjoying all the lessons and printable pages! :grinning: And especially if you feel that it’s helping you keep your beliefs kindled!

4 Likes

Merry Meet @Cinnamonoob. I am from Wyoming but lived in the PNW for over 20 years in the Longview and Shelton area. Hubby grew up at the foot of Mt Saint Helen’s and watched the mountain blow all those years ago.

I am also continuing my journey back into the craft after many decades away and this place is awesome. So many helpful people and I love the printables as well. :slight_smile:

I haven’t been able to join in on the coven tea time because of my work schedule but there are other things to do to connect with each other. I love the weekly challenges but have only been able to participate in one since joining…again work. The classes are well put together and so informative. Very exciting times.

Glad that you found us!
Blessed be!

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Cinnamonoob! :heart:

Sending greetings from Poland, it is very nice to meet you!

Congrats on completing the intro course- I can’t wait to hear how you like the other courses too! I know there’s a lot of great ones to choose from- I especially recommend the Green Witch course, if green/kitchen witchery are aspects you are interested in :green_heart::herb:

Green-Witch-Course-Herbal-Witchcraft-750x505

You’ve got some great advice from Krissie and help from Francisco about changing your username- awesome! Always feel free to reach out if any questions come up, as there are many here happy to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I can’t wait to talk with you more soon- make yourself at home here!

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been delving deep into the courses. They are super informative and easily understood. I have made it through the book of mirrors and found it to be wonderfully easy to implement. The meditation course has been insightful and energizing. Looking forward to the Kitchen witch course but I want to go through spells 101 first.

Blessed be

6 Likes