Merry meet from TN

I’m Susan. New to this website but old to the world lol i recently retired and finally have to do what I WANT for a change!!! :heart: :relaxed:

11 Likes

Welcome Susan. Wonderful to have you here

7 Likes

Welcome to our family :two_hearts: :pray:

6 Likes

Hi Susan! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome! :infinite_roots:

Keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday - Forum News post, it will let you in on all the activities we’re up to this week and what’s going on. If you have any questions just holler and someone here will answer, we’re neat like that.

It’s nice to meet you! I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hi @susan8 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. So happy to have you here. Please feel free to join in any topic or start your own post. If you have any questions someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

A good place to start in the meantime is the courses section. There is a lot of good information about all kinds of topics. You are sure to find something that resonates with you. I like to go through them all & keep up on the updates. Even if it isn’t something that I use in my practice. I am an eclectic witch.

I look forward to speaking with you more! Look for topics like Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Aug 16 :fish: for news about the upcoming week. Tomorrow there will be a new one.

Currently there is a :salt: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Salty Spellwork going on for the next couple of days. You receive a badge at the end & it helps you learn & work on different skills for you practice. Each week there is a new topic.

4 Likes

Merry meet @susan8 and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I hope you’ve been finding everything in the forum okay! There’s a handy Quick Search Tool :mag: if you’re on the hunt for any topics in particular. And know that you are warmly invited to join the coven happenings in Activities and A Sacred Space. Make yourself at home here :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :wave:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York. :apple::statue_of_liberty:
We welcome and accept that you have a choice here to do what you want. :blush: I’m glad you made that choice because everyone deserves to fulfill their own wants and beliefs. It’s so nice to meet you! Let me know if there’s anything you need.
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes