Merry Meet from TX :)

I have been a solitary practitioner for a few years and somehow found myself on spells8. I have gone through Day 2 and I am happy to say that I am delighted with the structured learning. I wish I had it when I was a child. Nonetheless, it is wonderful that I have landed here to meet kindred spirits.

I look forward to having wonderful and meaningful conversations.

Blessed Be,
abby

7 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @Apikaile! :heart:

I’m so happy you found your way here and that you have been enjoying the courses. There is so much to learn- have fun with it! :books: :blush:

You are warmly invited to join in on the many Activities in the forum. There is a lot going on, so the weekly forum news post called Merry Meet Monday is a good place to get started.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! There are many fellow coven members happy to help :blush:

It is a pleasure to meet you- blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry meet @Apikaile
I am so glad you found your way to Spells8 and the forum. It is indeed a great place to learn and connect. I am confident that you will find that this is a kind and welcoming group with a lot of wisdom and knowledge.
I am in Ohio, but you will find we are from all over the world.
Blessed be,
Berta

5 Likes

Merry Meet @Apikaile! Welcome to the forum. I look forward to chatting with you. I like your name, it’s different. Are you willing to share its meaning?

3 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome and thank you for having me! I will look over the Activities forum and see where I can participate.

Blessed Be!

4 Likes

Hi @Amethyst ! Thank you for the warm welcome as well. Apikaile is the Hawaiian name for my name, Abigail. :slight_smile: :desert_island: :desert_island:

3 Likes

Hi @berta ! This is the most welcome I have received in any Wiccan Forum. I look forward to having great conversations and much learning. Please stay warm this Imbolc!

3 Likes

Hi @apikaile, welcome to the forum! Do enjoy

4 Likes

Thank you for the welcome, @NickWick
I am enjoying :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Hello! And Welcome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you!!

4 Likes

Merry Met from Canada! I wish you a warm welcome! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Merry Meet indeed! We are in the high 60s, low 70s for the next day or two in TX. Please stay warm!

3 Likes

It’s beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, US! I love the classes & information that is on this site. When the new ones come out I just dive right in. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

3 Likes