Merry Meet-Grateful to be here

Lifetime Solitary here looking to expand my understandings. My name is Akiroq. I live in rural Mexico. I´m originally from Germany. I am primarily self-taught and have always practiced in secret(always to help, never to harm). I feel like I could be doing a lot more with some direction and guidance. It feels like the right time to be here. I´m flowing with.

10 Likes

Wishing you a very warm welcome from Perth, Australia. If you’re keen to learn then you certainly have come to the right place. This coven is amazing, full of some of the most amazing and talented people that you can imagine.

Everyone is so generous with sharing their knowledge and wisdom. I promise that there is no such thing as a silly question here. Please just ask away and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you,

Jess

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Yes, it certainly does seem to be rich with resources. There is so much to look through. I am looking forward to it. I will try and see if I can find the answers I seek in the materials provided before asking questions.

6 Likes

Merry meet @akiroq! :blush:

Welcome to the forum- here you will find magickally-inclined folks from all over the world (sending you greetings from Poland! :wave: ). We may all be far apart physically, but I think you will find that we are of the same heart and all share a common love for magick. I hope you make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

If you haven’t already found them, the Spells8 Courses are a treasure trove of knowledge. There are also plenty of diverse discussions here in the forum- I recommend using the Search Tool or Tagging System to quickly find topics you are interested in :mag:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon, Akiroq! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the tips! It will probably take me a few days to familiarize myself with all the features. Looks great! Blessed be!

5 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’ve always wanted to travel to Germany. I started learning the language. I do speak Spanish, but not so much German. If you need anything please let me know and I or someone will get back to you. We’re a huge family from all over the world :earth_americas:
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Welcome, @akiroq! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Every week on Monday we have a Merry Meet Monday Forum News post, keep an eye out for those because they’re a great way to catch up with what’s going on and chat with the coven members down in the comments. Here is this past Monday’s post.

I hope you find what you’re looking for here. I hope to get to know you better soon!

5 Likes

@akiroq hello and welcome. This is a wonderful place to learn. Hope to chat soon

6 Likes

Nice to meet you! I love traveling! I´ve been to New York, it felt like a very busy/fast-paced place! I like the accent people have there. I speak German, English, French. I am still working on Spanish. Thank you for your offer of help. It´s great to see members from all over the world! Blessed be!

5 Likes

Thank you for the welcome! I will check it out. Oh, it´s like a summary of everything that´s happening. Wonderful! I have a good feeling about being here. Being a Solitary and self-taught, I wasn´t sure how I would be received. I really appreciate the warm welcome from everyone. Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hello! Thank you for the welcome. I will give an earnest effort to interact. I hope people will be patient. I have been living in recluse for a long time. I´m quite introverted! Blessed be!

5 Likes

@akiroq no worries. A lot of us have learned on our own. Everyone is accepted here, no matter how they started or what path they choose to walk.

5 Likes

We’re mostly solitaries here, with this group as the exception. And being self-taught is our jam! LOL! We’re glad to have you!

Blessed be!

6 Likes

That’s okay! I’m glad you are here. i would love to hear what life is like where you live if you ever feel like sharing. I have never been to Mexico. :mexico:

6 Likes

That´s wonderful to hear! Thank you.

5 Likes

I didn´t know that, but that makes me feel a lot more comfortable! Thank you!

5 Likes

Hey there Akiroq, and welcome to Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:

I’m Stef and I’m from Colombia. A quick question, do you speak Spanish? Also, I love Mexico so much, they work with witchcraft almost every day, their culture is amazing!

Hope to see you around!

4 Likes

I love it here. Very peaceful. The ocean and the mountains have such great energy. It´s not at all like I would have imagined after hearing all of the propaganda. The culture, the people are very kind and welcoming. I find that people here celebrate life and family more and more often. It took a long time before people in this area accepted me. (I´m the only white person in this area.) But when they did accept me, they did so with open arms. Very kind and generous people. They still understand the concept of community and many work together for mutual benefit. It´s refreshing. Rural Mexico and Tourist Mexico are two different worlds.

4 Likes

Hi I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an Eclectic Witch & outside of here, I am a Solitary Practitioner. Even though those closest to me know that I am in a coven through this site.

You have been given some really great links & suggestions already! Feel free to jump in on any topic of interest or ask any questions. Topics more personal in nature should be created in A Sacred Space. Only logged in members can see & interact with that category.

Everyone here is really supportive of your unique path & very friendly! :infinite_roots: :hugs:

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

4 Likes